PLAYFULL KISS (Fanfiction)

PROLOGUE :

Today is the day every girl dreams about to be as wonderful as possible...yes i am getting married today...i am inside a room beautifullly decorated with flowers ...there are beautiful decorations everywhere, servants are working to make everything beautiful and perfect, everyone is happy  for this wedding family, guests, people, children everyone around me except the two people...and those two people are the bride and groom...i am very nervous but not excited about the marriage because i know what is going to happen with me after this marriage so i am all ready for it...just waiting for this marriage to happen soon so that i can make my parents happy....i can do anything for my father because he is the only one in my family. he played the role of both a mother and father since i was 5 years old. i can do anything to make him happy ...and i m doing the same know........................................

knock*  .....Hani-ah..its the time to come out for wedding..my dear..(hani's dad called)

'de'...i placed a fake smile on my face and came out with him towards the big wedding hall...every one is looking at me as i am the bride ..but its making me a bit uncomfortable.....i reached the place where i have to leave my father and join the hands with him...whom i am going to marry..Mr. Baek Seoung Jo........i looked at his face and its all expressionless..not a single emotion...it gives me a strange feeling of burden...but i ignored it...we preceeded towards the stage..its time for the vowes...

'I oh ha ni ...................................'

'I baek seoung jo .....................'

we exchanged rings...

Now both you are husband and wife...'the groom can kiss the bride'...

but that never happened........

Now i am Mrs. Baek Ha Ni...............

AUTHOR'S NOTE: i will continue the first chapter soon .. secondly i dont know the vowes so you can imagine that on your own.. :)

* i dont own the characters and names but the story is all mine...and i am going to change some characters as well as the story progressed.