You do things to me

*WARNING* Slight bit of smut...*******this will indicate the start and stop...

Ashton woke up later than Calum and Michael. He had fallen asleep during the movie. It was now eleven thirty and the other two were already up quietly playing Call Of Duty.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Calum snickered as Ashton sat up.

"Sleep good?" Michael asked not looking away from the screen.

"I think so." Ashton nodded.

"Ha, I won!" Michael cheered as he and Calum's game ended.

"Damn it." Calum huffed with a smile. Michael placed a kiss on Calum's lips.

"Sorry, babe, better luck next time."

"What's the plan for today, lovebirds?" Ashton asked.

"Well we were thinking lunch." Calum answered.

"I'm starving." Michael groaned in exaggeration as he grabbed his stomach.

"How does Luke put up with you?" Ashton chuckled pulling on a fresh pair of jeans and a t shirt.

"Where are we going to eat?" Calum asked.

Just as Michael was about to speak his phone rang.

"It's Luke." Michael said looking at Ashton.

"Answer it." Ashton urged.

"Hey Lu." Michael answered putting Luke on speakerphone.

"Hey, Mikey, are you and Cal busy?"

"Nah, what's up?" Michael asked.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to meet up for Lunch." Luke answered.

Michael and Calum both looked at Ashton.

"It's fine, you guys go ahead." Ashton whispered.

"A-actually, we're about to head out to lunch with Ashton. Why don't you come with?" Michael said earning a frown from Ashton.

"Okay, yeah, I'll talk to him about Zayn. I did a lot of thinking and I could honestly use the support of you and Cal." Luke agreed much to Ashton's surprise.

"Okay, I'll text you once we decide where we're going." Michael smiled at Ashton.

"Ugh, guys I'm not sure I'm ready to see him." Ashton whined once Michael hung up.

"Why?" Calum asked.

"Because he's going to tell me he doesn't want to be with me and that he wants to date Zayn." Ashton sighed rubbing his temples.

"Aww, come on, you don't know that." Michael shook his head.

"We'll be there with you guys, it'll be fine." Calum put his hand on Ashton's shoulder.

"Fine, but I want Mexican for lunch." Ashton huffed.

"Great, I'll tell Luke to meet us at El Tejano."

Luke threw on a pair of jeans and a black t shirt. He left his hair down in a messy side bang and he grabbed his phone. He checked his text from Michael. He shot back a reply before hurrying out the door.

"Hey, lil' bro, where you off to?" Ben asked as Luke hurried past Ben's door.

"Out." Luke called not stopping.

"Out where?" Ben asked appearing at the top of the stairs.

"I'm meeting a few friends for lunch." Luke answered.