Getting ready for a public high school

hey so here's chapter 3!

pic of what angela looks like with her uniform :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:

I just shook my head for the about hundredth time today. ‘Click Click’ was heard which was the sound of unlocking locks. Someone opened the door and revealed who it was. “GRANDMA!” I screamed. I then rushed over to hear and pulled her into a bear hug. “Angela?” she asked. I let go of her and looked at her and noticed that she looks older. “Yep its me!” I said happily. “oh dear your here! Come in! Come in!” she practically pulled Hailey and I in.

Chapter 3- Getting ready for a public high school

“So tell me Angela who is this and why your here all a sudden?” grandma asked after we hugged again and settle into her living room couches. “Oh this is Hailey my best friend and we came here because Father and Mother are forcing me into an arranged marriage and so I left.” I explained.

“There forcing you into an arrange marriage?! I didn’t raise your father like this!”grandma exclaimed. You see this is my father’s mum. She lives here because it was my mum who was a royal not my father. So they originally lived here and he moved to be with my mother because they met here once when mother came to get in touch with one of her friends and father just so happened to be at their meeting spot.

“I know, I think it was mother who decided this because father said he wouldn’t do this to me” I explained. “Thank god because I would’ve went there and gave him a good beating for even suggesting it” she said. I just giggled along with Hailey. “Is it alright if Hailey and I stay with you for a couple of weeks?” I asked. “Oh of course darling if my father and mother had done this to me I would of have done the same thing as you” she said. I let out a sigh of relief.

After about a hour of catching up she led both of us to our rooms that we would be staying in. We both entered a huge blue, black and white room. “This will be yours Angela and Hailey’s is in the room through those doors. Hailey yours looks exactly like this room except yours is purple green instead of blue alright?” she asked.

We both looked at her then we looked at each other and then both ran towards her and hugged her. “G-girls ca-cant bre-ath!” grandma said trying to breath. We both instantly let go of her then apologised. “don’t worry about it dears now you’s go to bed soon because you have school tomorrow since its Monday” she informed us.

“School? Really?” I asked her remembering that if we stayed here we would miss out on school but no grandma always wants us to study even during the holidays. I’ve learnt that the hard way. “Yes Angela, you need to go to school even though you left home” she said. I just groaned along with Hailey. Hailey has become more like me. she now treats grandma as her own and grandma is happy of that.

“Now do you want to be known as the Princess of Welkpan? or do you want me to give you your middle name as your last including Hailey?” she asked seriously. “Yes change our last names I don’t want to be noticed.”I said. “okay now go to bed, the school’s uniforms are in your closet from a couple of years ago.” She informed us. “alright good night grandma!” I said then gave her a gentle hug and kiss on the cheek. Hailey did the same and said good night.

“Okay lets get to work with these uniforms” Hailey said once she looked at the uniforms then nearly fainted because they look horrible. They were knee high and had a tie and white shirt. “Alright how about this you make the uniforms better suiting our personality and I’ll get the accessories and start unpacking my bags” I said. “Sounds like a plan” Hailey said while looking around our rooms for sewing equipment.

We continued this until around 10pm. “alright done! How about you?” I asked. “Just finished” she said. I walked into her room and took a look at our uniforms. I gasped at what I saw. My uniform consisted of a mid thigh plaid skirt with 2 thick lines of it going from the sides at the front to the back going on top of my shoulders.

 My white shirt being tucked under the skirt and a girls tie that people use now days that are about 30cm long and look like the pink ribbons for breast cancer and with white high socks with 3 navy coloured lines at the top. Hailey’s consisted of a mid thigh navy skirt that has a bow on the left hip with her white shirt tucked in with a navy tie like mine with navy high socks. 

“Oh My God Hailey your a fashion god!” I whispered shouted because grandma was asleep. “Thanks! You got the accessories?” she asked. I nodded my head and showed her. I got a silver ring with my silver bracelet that shows each element on it with the weather and navy coloured flats with long silver hooped earrings. Hailey got Navy flats as well and a gold head band with a gold bracelet that has an engraving of an angel and the earth element.

 “Hailey! Were gonna look amazing!” I shrieked quietly. “Angie were gonna be best damn things that have ever happened in this boring village” we both cracked up laughing over that comment, which is true if I may add. “okay we should go to sleep we have school tomorrow” I informed. “okay goodnight and have sweet dreams” she said and hugged me.

I said my goodnights to her and left her room and walked into mine. I pulled the covers of the bed off and then as soon as my head touched the soft pillow I fell into a dreamless sleep because I’m worried that someone will notice me and if that do what would they do.

“Angie?” someone whispered in my ear. “Angela?” the same person called to me but a bit louder. I then heard a sigh then an “ANGELA!” I jumped up in shock but realised that I still had my blankets on a fell on the ground with a ‘thump!’. I desperately looked around for the person responsible for this. I soon found Hailey on the ground laughing so hard that you could hardly hear her laughing.

“HAILEY VEAL PRESTON!!!!” I shouted really loudly that I think I heard my grandma jump downstairs. “Y-you should o-of h-have se-en your FACE!” she said between her laughter. After about 5 minutes of her still laughing and me calming myself down before I end up using an element on her, Hailey finished laughing and got up. She then saw my glaring face and ran straight out my door and downstairs giggling.

I just sighed and grabbed my uniform and took a shower in my bathroom. After 15 minutes of being in the hot peaceful water and practicing my water skill I got out and got dressed. I pulled on my uniform the way Hailey explained to me last night. I then put some make-up consisting of mascara, eyeliner and clear lip-gloss.

I walked out my room and grabbed my bag and looked at my alarm clock that read 8:40am. “Damn!” I hissed because I only have 20 mins before school starts. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a green apple my favourite. “Hailey we have to go now or we’ll be late” I told Hailey who was eating a banana on the counter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoped you liked it!

plus i wont upload until i at least get 15 votes...

and please remember

vote!

fan!

comment!

<3 Jaimii