Nothing but Music to My Name - CHAPTER3

Dylan POV

Recap

I woke and got dress to go to the recording studio to work on my latest single. I called room service to deliver some breakfast to my room. I finished the touches to my disguise ... well it really isn't a disguise, it's just sunglasses and a hat. My breakfast arrived very quickly if I do say so myself but then a camera started to flash out of nowhere as I focus my vision I realize it was the waiter. I ran as fast as I could out of that room I could hear him running after me.

I push the button to the elevator and stepped inside and push the other button to close the doors. I listen to the wack elevator music til it came to a complete stop. I heard the ding sound and the doors opened automatically and walked out. They lady at the counter said good morning before I left the hotel. I walk down the street where there was a Burger King to buy some breakfast and headed towards the park. I heard sing come from a tree and.................

And saw a guy just listening to radio I turn around and headed back to the hotel and checkout. I don't trust anybody in that place, I left for the hotels parking lot and hopped into my cherry red Ferrari and drove to the recording studio.

I arrive early and grab a guitar, sat on a stool and thought of a song a to sing, since my agent and producer are not here yet. When the song came to mind my fingers strum the guitar just letting myself get lost in the lyrics.

She was standing there by the broken tree

Her hands were all twisted she was pointing at me

I was damned by the light coming out of her eyes

She spoke with a voice that disrupted the sky

She said ' Come on over to the bitter shade,

I will wrap you in my arms and you'll know you've been saved'

Let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.

I was out for a drink in a soho bar

The air was smoked out liked a cheap cigar

She rose out of her seat like a painted ghost

She was the woman that I wanted the most

As she reached for my arm I gave her my hand

I said 'Lay me down easy let me understand'

Let me sign, let sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.

As I walked through the door she was still in my head

As I entered the room she was laid there in bed

She reached out for me all twisted in black

I was on my way down, never coming back

let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.

Let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign.

*SONG FINISH*

I heard the door slam behind me, I turned around in my seat to see the people I been waiting for, my agent and producer. Then someone behind them burst into applauses, they step aside to show me a girl that looks 3 years younger than me with brown hair and hazel eyes with heavy makeup and was wearing a tight blue tube top and a very short denim skirt and stilettos. She is the sluttiest girl I've ever seen and by the looks of it she knows who I am.

"OH MY GOSH, DYLAN RUNSFIELD." she screeched and ran and then launched herself on to me, I didn't catch her so she fell to the floor face first.

"I'm sorry about my daughter, say sorry Jessie." My producer Akin said sternly