Home

It had been 4 days since that little 'run in' with Fushimi and Yata still blushed uncontrollably when he thought about what happened.

Trying to keep it off his mind, he busied himself with house chores and skating.

After a while, he decided to go home and see if he needed anything for the coming week.

When he reached his door, something didn't feel quite right. He stood there for a bit, pondering around about what had set him on edge.

He finally gave up on it after about 5 minutes and went inside.

The apartment was darker than usual. He wondered why.

Just then, someone jumped from the safe covers of the dark and knocked Yata to the ground.

He hit the hard floor with wide eyes as he realized who had jumped him.

"Mi~sa~ki!" A familiar voice purred.

Yata suddenly grew awfully red as he remembered that this was almost exactly like his encounter with Fushimi 4 days ago.

"W-what the hell you damn Monkey!! Get off!" Yata yelled.

"Oh c'mon, Mi~sa~ki, you know you like it when I jump on you." Fushimi smirked.

"L-like hell I would!" Yata crawled out from under Fushimi into the safe walls of his apartment.

Just then, he realized, it wasn't as safe as he thought it would be.

Fushimi rose and blocked the entrance out.

He grinned widely and said, "Come here, Mi~sa~ki. Let me have some fun with you!"

"N-no way in hell will I ever let you do that again!" Yata blushed wildly and tried to close the door to separate the two of them.

Fushimi blocked it with his hand and kept the door in place.

"My, my, Mi~sa~ki. I knew you'd gotten weak, but to think you've gotten this weak is quite the surprise." He smirked devilishly.

"A-a lot has happened in these last few days!" Yata said, trying desperately to come up with an excuse and make that stupid monkey go away.

None came to him.

Suddenly, Fushimi pushed the smaller boy into the apartment, closed the door, and pulled Yata to his bedroom.

"Oh, Mi~sa~ki, I just know you're going to like this!"

Fushimi slammed the bright red boy onto the bed and pinned him there for some time.

"Now, what should I do to you first? Hmm?" Fushimi examined the boy below him with certain interest.

"Stop it you damned Monkey!! I'll have your head before you can even start with me!" Yata yelled.

"Oh? Is that a challenge?" Fushimi smirked. Yata gulped and looked away.

"Hmm..." Fushimi whispered.

He bent down low and started planting soft kisses, barely touching the sensitive skin on Yata's neck.

Before he could stop himself, Yata moaned, but was quickly muffled by him pushing his lips together.

"Aw, c'mon Mi~sa~ki! Don't cover that beautiful sound from me~" Fushimi bent lower and kissed his collar.

This time, Yata's moans escaped from him before he could do anything.

He was horribly red from the neck up. Fushimi noticed and grinned from ear to ear.

"Now that's what I like to hear, Mi~sa~ki!"

He started unbuttoning his pants and searched for what he was looking for.

"Stop that before you get burned you stupid Monkey!"

Fushimi stopped and looked up at him.

"Hmm. Fine, I'll go somewhere else." He smirked.

He lifted the smaller boy's shirt over his head and started kissing downward.

More moans were let loose by Yata, while he desperately tried to repress them. It didn't work.

Now, Fushimi slide his hand down slowly and started to locate what he came there for.

"N-no! S-stop it y-you stupid M-Monkey!" Yata moaned.

Like hell, thought Fushimi as he looked at the smaller boy and grinned.

He stuck his two fingers into Yata's opening and began to wiggle around, sending Yata shivering and moaning loudly.

"Mmm, Mi~sa~ki, I love it when you do that."

He pulled his fingers out and ripped off Yata's pants.

He slowly slid himself inch by inch into the smaller boy as Yata moaned on and on.

"St-stop it!" Yata said, but he didn't sound like he meant it.

Fushimi moved faster as the smaller boy moaned louder and louder and louder.

As Fushimi moved, he slide his hand over Yata's *wink* *wink* and kissed him over and over on his stomach and neck.

They stayed like this for a while until both had come and exhausted themselves.

After they had finished up, Fushimi took a shower and slid in next to his partner on the bed.

He leaned over to his ear and said, "Now that wasn't so bad huh? Mi~sa~ki?"

Yata blushed violently and moved to the other side. That only made Fushimi move closer to him.

"Let's do that again sometime hmm?" Fushimi smirked. Yata didn't reply. Though he did blush fiercely.

Soon, both fell asleep side by side, as they were always meant to.

----------------------------------------------

Oh dear, that was dirty xD (maybe not to you but ¯\_()_/¯ Ahahaha). Anyways, sorry if you didn't like that, it's my first time doing something like this. The first one I wrote was supposed to be a one shot before this but oh well xD hope you liked it! Sorry if this was bad. I won't be writing more of this so don't expect me to update this (sry). I'll prob try to write something else but idk :) hope you liked this and have a wonderful day :33