Splash

"Ugh!" Yata groaned. "Why the hell is it so freakin hot out here!"

The red head walked over to a small pool of water and pulled off his shirt. Little did he know a certain someone was checking him out from behind.

"Mi~sa~ki!"

The red head turned just in time to see Saruhiko lung at him.

"Ack!" Screamed the smaller boy. Before he knew it, he was lying on the ground face up and arms back with his legs sprawled below him. He saw a flash of blue and the black rim of glasses and immediately started blushing. The boy who attacked him was lying on top of him with his hands above Yata's shoulders and his legs across his hips.

"Monkey! Get the hell off me!!!" The redhead tries pushing the taller one off of him but to no avail.

"Argh!" Yata screeched. "What the hell do you want now?!"

Fushimi only smirked at him. "Oh, I'm sure you know just what I want, Mi~sa~ki!"

Yata blushed violently and tried pushing the taller boy off him again.

Fushimi only grinned wider as he watched the smaller boy struggle. When Yata finally stopped struggling to look up at him, he bent his head low and brushed his lips.

Now the smaller boy was redder than a tomato and looking up slightly horrified at Fushimi.

This only made Fushimi smirk at him.

"So, Mi~sa~ki! What shall I do next hmm?" The taller boy looked up and down at Yata's figure with a devilish grin playing on his face.

"Hmm..." Fushimi thought out loud.

Yata took the moment to slide under and out of the taller boy's grasp.

He ran to the other side of the yard and looked for a way out. Fushimi smiled, got up, and walked to the other boy.

While Yata was distracted trying to find another way out, Fushimi had him cornered.

Right when Yata turned around, Fushimi slammed his hand on the concrete wall and leaned in close.

"Mi~sa~ki!"

Yata gulped and looked at the taller boy, blushing even more.

Fushimi leaned in until their noses were barely touching. He smiled and said, " I love you~."

All the sudden, Fushimi grabbed the smaller boy by the waist and turned to run in the direction of the pool behind them.

Splash.

Both of them floated just beneath the surface for a moment before breaking through.

Yata gasped for air. Fushimi stood on both legs with half his head above the water, smirking.

Yata kept splashing and moving a little bit to the pool's side. When he was in the wall, Fushimi swam slowly towards him.

"Is it so hot now Mi~sa~ki?" Fushimi grinned. Yata blushed and turned away.

"No thanks to you, Monkey." Yata pouted.

"Aw, c'mon and look at me." Fushimi teased. "I do love it when you blush like that." Fushimi's smirk grew wider as the redhead got even redder, if that was even possible.

"S-shut up!" Yata yelled. Fushimi swam closer. "Hmm? I didn't quite hear you, Mi~sa~ki." He swam closer still, taking in the way Yata's hair fell when it was wet.

"Hey... Fushimi?" Yata asked, looking away and blushing from the neck up. His eyes occasionally looked at him and looked away quickly.

"Hmm?" Fushimi looked at him expectantly with his mouth curving in an uncontrollable smile.

"Well, I was wondering if... Well not really but-it's not like I really care or anything! But... Um... Well, you see... There's something that's been bothering me for quite some time but... Well, um... You know what, forget it. I forgot what I was even saying..." Yata rushed trying to get himself out of the pool.

Just then, Fushimi grabbed him and pulled him back in the water.

"W-what are you doing?! Stupid Monkey! Get off me!" Yata yelled.

"Not until you tell me what you were going to say now, Mi~sa~ki!"

Fushimi held onto Yata from the back and had his head resting in the smaller boy's shoulder.

"Now," he whispered in his ear, making Yata blush wildly. "What were you going to say to me, hmm?"

Yata gulped and said, "I-it's nothing! Really... Now let me go you stupid Monkey!!"

Just then, Fushimi spun him around and kissed him square on the lips.

Yata's eyes widened at the sudden motion, but he didn't pull away.

When the kiss finally broke, Yata was staring at Fushimi, looking so red he thought he was going to explode.

"Hmm? Mi~sa~ki, you didn't pull away." Fushimi grinned evilly and closed the distance between them, inly this time, he went and whispered in his ear.

"I love you, you stupid skater boy. You and you only. You are mine so don't you go and forget that."

Yata gulped and nodded. Fushimi gave a pleased smile and kissed him again.

"Now, does that answer your question?" Yata looked suprised. "You knew what I was going to ask?"

Fushimi smirked and said, "Well if you blush that much, I do have an idea of what you want, Mi~sa~ki. Now, let's go dry off before your flames are put out completely."

Fushimi hopped out, followed shortly by the smaller boy.

We all know what happens next, and it wasn't just drying off. ;)

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this sucked. I'm at school so ahahhah. Also this is my first time doing this so :) hope you liked it! Also, I lost my train of thought so sorry if this is full of crap :) Have a great day!!! :D