Chapter 4- Welcome, Iris

Jeff's P.O.V.

We all stared at her. There were seven of us in total who lived in our little abandoned city, even though countless people could. There was myself, BEN, Masky, Slender Man, Hoody, Skully, and Eyeless Jack. We all had a house that we lived in by ourselves, and admittedly, it got a little lonely at times. 

Skully crossed her arms and glared at the bag. "Why didn't you just kill her?" she asked.

"Because I was saved by her." Slender Man's slender-walk had knocked her unconscious when he took us from outside her house to the abandoned city. She was still in the bag that I brought her in. I used my knife to rip the bag open.

When I did, she was revealed and the other guys could barely keep their eyes off of her. "She's so sexy!" commented Hoody. Skully rolled her eyes.

"She's not that great."

"Why's her hair a stupid silver color? It looks like old lady hair." she commented. in a snobby voice.

"It's beautiful!" I snapped, running my fingers through it in absolute wonder.

We all were circled around her and watching as her eyes began to open. Skully definitely had a disdain towards her, that was clear. Iris blinked a few times and shook her head before screaming and jumping up.

"Hello and welcome to our little slice of paradise!" I said, smiling. She screamed again, then focused on me.

"You!" she shrieked. "I save your life and you shove me in a bag and drag me down to..." She had a good look around. "... Hell?! Why are you so fucking demented!"

She jumped on me and tackled me to the floor. "You kidnapped me! You bastard!" I felt her continue to shake me until I accidentally rolled over her.

"Ah! Get off me, you tool!" She began to move her hips in an erotic pattern that made me go hard. I chuckled.

"This isn't helping you, you know. Moving like that, it turns us guys on." I said with a smirk on my face. She pushed me off of her with a loo of absolute disgust and began to try to escape. 

Slender Man approached her, causing her to back up into a wall and begin to scream her head off. Well, to be fair, he was a big fucking faceless man in a suit.

"Get. Away from me." she growled through her teeth in a feral voice. Slender Man and I took a step closer to her. "Come any closer and I'll... I'll... She ran around Slender Man and put BEN in a choke hold. "I'll kill this short guy who's... Dressed like Link from the Legend of Zelda? Why?"

She threw BEN to the floor and ran over to Masky. "I'll rape this guy! Yeah... That's what I'll do... Rape this guy... So back the fuck off!" Everyone began to laugh. She looked confused, then noticed Masky giving her "The sexy gaze."

"You can rape me anytime, Sexy." he flirted, lifting his mask up and revealing his perverted smile. I felt a pang of jealousy go through me. Fuck off, Masky. That is my piece of ass. I called dibs.

She backed away from Masky and ran out my front door. "Don't worry, Jeff. Slender Man keeps this place locked up tight. Nobody leaves without him letting you leave. She's stuck." sighed BEN quietly.

I looked outside to see her, staring all around.  The streets were torn up, the streetlights were falling and barely working, and most of the houses were in shambles.

"The fuck happened here!?" she screamed.

I stepped out. "An earthquake. People abandoned it. It's this huge area that nobody can find or enter because Slender Man used his strength to hide it. us. Basically, it's cloaked, and only immortals can see it from the outside. Normal people see absolutely nothing and walk right on through. It's massive, with a few neighborhoods and a large urban area with large buildings that are falling down and contain lots of plants that grew all over the walls." She was amazed, then noticed me.

"So... I can't leave?!" she screamed.

"Nope." I responded. She pushed me to the floor.

"Fuck you!" she screamed, pulling out both of her middle fingers. I got up.

"Look, you were brought here by me because..." I wasn't going to say it, I was too scared and nervous, something I rarely felt. How do you to tell a girl that you took her away from her life to love you when you totally scared the shit out of her brother, watched her from her window, masturbated to her, and abducted her?

"Whatever... Can I please leave?" she asked.

"No." I answered. She kicked me in the groin and I fell to the floor in pain, "Gah! Why would you do that? My penis!" I shrieked, clutching my crotch.

"Because you're a crazy douche bag." she responded calmly.

"I already knew that, sweetie. Well, I suppose that this isn't going to turn out well for you. You will be living with me, after all." I said, standing up.

"You're joking." she murmured, squinting.

"Nope. We'll be roommates. Isn't that right, honey?" She kicked me in the nuts, again.

"Don't call me honey." she snapped. Painfully, I rose to my feet again.

"Okay, babe." She looked at me. Not a word had to be shared to know what was coming next. I sighed and felt another jolt of stunningly bad pain coming from my balls.

"Stop that!" I snapped.

"Fine." She gave me her hand and helped me up, then punched me in the stomach. And, of course, kicked me in the nut hut. Son of a bitch, this girl had an attitude... I like that. It kinda turned me on. Or, it would if I could feel anything in my balls.

After politely explaining to her why she couldn't kick me in the nuts anymore and that if she did, she'd be punished, we walked back to my house.

"Why did you stop putting up a fight?" I asked.

"Because it'd be pointless." she sighed,

"Really?" I asked with a cocky smirk.

"Stop asking questions you know the answer to, or I'll break the 'no hitting you in the balls' rule. Any sort of punishment would be worth it." She and I both went quiet.

"What do you do for fun?" I asked.

"Shut up." she hissed.

"No. I want to know." She glared at me, but sighed.

"Sing. I like to sing." I smirked. "Any chance of you singing for me?" I asked.

"Nope. Never."

"Eh, whatever."

"It's okay. I have a new hobby."

"What's that?"

And she kicks me in the nuts.