Chapter 8- Really? Again?!

Zayn's POV

I'm at my desk,  tapping it on it getting worried.  

What am I going to tell Niall? That I dont think I'm gay anymore?!   

I'm falling for Elle, and I'm falling hard. 

"Zayn! I'm home." Niall yelled. 

Oh shit... Niall never uses my name unless he's mad or stressed.

"Niall, I need to tell you something..." I say slowly.

"So do I..."

"Same time?" I ask. And Niall nods.

"We're falling out of love and I love someone else." We say at the same time.

"Huh, This... is easier now..." Niall says.

"Yeah Its mutual." I say.

Niall nods and says, "So whos the guy?" He taunts.

"Niall.. Its not a guy, Its a girl. I dont think I'm gay any more... I have more attractions to a girl we know..." I say waiting for him to yell and shout.

"Aww, The girl should feel real nice that she changed a gay guy straight again." Niall jokes.

I laugh and say, "So, Who do you like?" 

"Ben... Bumpers boyfriend...." Niall says and looks down...

"Aw, Come here." I say and hold out my arms.

Niall runs into my arms and holds onto me tight.

Just then someone calls and I look at the coller ID.

My heart flutters when I see that it is Elle. 

"Hold on Niall. Elle's calling." I say and let go of him. By now Niall has stopped crying though.

He gives me a knowing look and winks. Jee, We're taking the brake up great.. Since its mutual...

I answer the phone and say, "Hello?''

"BUMPER, SHUT THE FUCK UP. I KNOW YOU BROKE UP WITH BEN FOR ANOTHER GIRL BUT WHY ARE YOU INSULTING BEN. Y'KNOW WHAT. BEN DISERVERS MORE THEN A TWAT LIKE YOU. YOU'RE JUST A BASTARD LIKE THE MEDIA SAYS YOU ARE. GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE. I'M GOING TO BEN TO COMFORT HIM AND TELL HIM WHAT HE REALLY MEANT TO YOU." She yells. But calms down and says, "He needs to know the truth... I'm such a bad friend knowing what you did..."

Oh jee, When she calls its by an accident...  But I still want to listen...

"Elle, If you fucking tell him he was a cover up to Make Amy jelous, I'll disown you for a sister. AND I'll tell Zayn you like him. AND, He'll end up off a cliff and into the hospital, with all his buddies.." He taunts, Knowing him, When he taunts he circles around the person. 

Elle whimpers and whispers But I still hear her, "Zayn's Gay. And dont bring Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, And Zayn into this... The beatings I get from you is between you and me. Not them." 

After I hear beating i'm spriting down to my car with Niall running down with me.

I put the phone on bluetooth.

"So you wouldn't mind if you brought out the big one..." Bumper says.

Big one? What does he mean?

"No! Please don't bring out the dagger!"  Elle screams.

"OH HELL NO. NIALL CALL LOUIS, LIAM, AND HARRY." 

Niall hurries and get the phone out and calls them.

"Louis? Elle is in trouble. Wha- NO. THIS IS NOT A PRANK AND YOU CANT GO BACK TO HAVING RABBIT TIME WITH HARRY. ELLE IS ABOUT TO GET STABBED. BY BUMPER.'' Niall starts yelling frustrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET OUT!" I hear yelling.

"I DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO DUMBASS!" Elle yells.

I then hear laughing and then, "Amy is going to stay here." 

"I firgured.. I'll just stay with Ben! Until.. I find my own dorm..." 

"Good!" 

I'm halfway down the hall, When Elle comes stummbeling out of the dorm all bloody.

"ELLE!" I scream and run up to her.

"Are you okay?!" 

"No... I just need to get away from here."  Elle says and stumbles to Donalds dorm.

She opens the door and screams, No.. Like yelling. "REALLY?! AGAIN! Jeez, Donald, you must be pretty desprate. Good bye! Again!" Elle yells and throws something at Donald.. Its looks like ... A ring.

"ELLE! What happend?!" Donald screams and look at her bloody body.

"It's none of your concern bastard!" Elle says and passes out.

Louis runs to Elle and I beat the living hell out of Donald.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the LATE chapter, and that its short.. I've just been out of it :\

~Elle