Chapter 5- Dreams may be ruined.

Hey guys.. El here. I am now going to spell my name Elle, Cuz I found out that is how my parents orgianlally spelled it.

~Elle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Aubrey's POV

"Aubrey. I Will not break up with Donald. And that's final." Elle yells.

"You. Took. An. Oath." I yell back.

"Well. You knew that I was dating Donald. AND You know that my brother is Bumper! Yeah. My name is Elle Alan!" Elle say. and the rest of the Bella's gasp. In public, she's Elle Jones..

"Your related to Bumper?!" Stacie exclaims.

"Yes. And So is Jordan. Joprdan Alan." I exclaim.

 "If you wont break up with Donald... Then maybe you should leave." Aubrey says.

"If she goes. I go. And you already lost two members. And almost four." Jordan says.

"Me too." Amy says getting up. 

"Me too." Becca says getting up.

"You dont want to loose 7 people... Do you?" Cynthia-Rose says.

"8 people?" Stacie adds.

"9?" Denise starts.

Aubrey looks down. 

Elle gets up and takes her phone out. 

"Greg? Come and get me. Donald or Bumper aren't picking up." Elle says on the verge of tears. Her dreams are ruined.

Elle turns around. "Girls. I dont want you to lose your dreams like I lost mine. Stay here. Please." Elle says.

She goes and gathers her stuff.

Greg comes running in and hugs Elle.  

He is whispering to her saying its okay.

He goes up to Jordan and says something that makes her blush.

He glares at me and walks out with Elle.

"What was that about?" I yell at Jordan.

"Why do you wont to know?! HUH? Why'd you do that to my sister. You are acting like you can control our Love lives! Elle loves Donald and shes all ways wanted to be a Bella. And now you've crushed her dreams!" Jordan yells at me.

Jordan's POV

 I am so angered right now! I can't believe she did that! And now she is wondering what Greg said to me?!  

*Flash Back*

"I Love you, Jordan. See you after rehearsals." Greg said which made me blush.

*Flash Back Over*

It doesn't give her the right to control everything! She may hate the Trebles, but some of us are in love with them. 

"I regret joining the Bella's. If you want us back. Come crawling and begging for forgiveness." I spat at Aubrey. 

I run out with my stuff in hand and I see Greg and Elle getting into the car and i shout.

"Greg! Wait up!" 

Good thing he heard me. Elle looks over and gets into the back. She knows me so well.

"Thank you." I say to Elle cause she got into the back.

Greg gets my attention and kisses me.

"Happy 2nd anniversary!" Greg smiles.

"Aw! You remembered! You too." I say.

"I'm glad you two have been dating for 2 years. Lets keep it that way!" Elle says.

"We have to go back to the Treble rehearsals." Greg says.

"Did I call during rehearsals? I'm sorry.." Elle said.

"Don't worry. I was taking a break." Greg said to her.

"I'm hungrey." I said. 

"Pizza?" Greg asks.

"Yeah." I say. and we go to Dominos.

"Three cheeses and three Peperoni, please." Greg says.

I give him a 'wtf' look.

"For the rest of the Trebles. I'm some where where they dont know. So i might ass well get them food."

*Back at rehearsals* 

"Guys i'm back with Jordan and Elle."

Donalds head snaps up and runs over when he sees Elle.

"I thought you guys were at Bella rehearsals.." Donald says grabing Elle's waist pulling her closer to him and Greg does the same to me which make me smile.

"Elle got kicked out cause she refused to break up with you, Donald. And i quit cuz she thinks she can control our love life." 

Everyone laughs. when I and Elle smiles. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I'm sorry for that late update and its short.

 This is Dedicated to iloveGregGorenc I hope you liked this chapter!

BYE GUYS AND GIRLS!

~Elle