Chapter 23: "Cheers."

Author's Note: Hi you all fellow Klaroline shippers! I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow starts the TVD Contest of July 2013 http://www.wattpad.com/19863261-tvd-contest-of-july-2013#.UeRBVG0Xn_k by the username DiariesOfVampFiction Check out all the great fanfiction stories based on TVD!! Obviously the competition is the hardest in the Klaroline section ;) but I think that the main thing is finding, reading and enjoying the great fanfic stories inspired by our favorite TV-show, The Vampire Diaries :) I hope you enjoy your reading.

XOXO Sophie_Juniper

Caroline got back to her hotel room which felt very lonely place to be now that Elena had left. She let herself fall backwards on one of the beds and stared at the ceiling.

”What time it is?” She checked her phone.

[03.47 p.m.]

She had plenty of time until the dark. Caroline headed to the shower to get ready for the night. While the water poured over her, her mind prosessed all that had happened.

Caroline got out the shower about in 20 minutes and wrapped herself in the soft towel of the hotel. She took her bag and placed it on her bed and opened it.

”Ok, let's see what we have here... What to wear on a date with Original Hybrid you have fallen for...” Caroline spoke quietly.

Actually, she didn't know if it was a proper date. Neither of them had named it as a date, so technically it wasn't, or was it?

”Oh my gosh, Caroline! You've already slept with the guy, why are you making a problem out of this?!” Caroline lectured herself. ”Yes, I have slept with Klaus, I have said that I am in love with him and so has he said that he is in love with me. But are we together now?” Caroline pondered. Then she remembered Hayley. "Yep, Klaus is still having a baby with her. So where is this all going?"

Caroline shook her head aggressively to get rid off all thoughts. ”Do not overthink! We'll figure it out!” She told herself.

Since Caroline didn't know what they were going to do, she decided to wear something cute, comfortable and casual. She ended up picking a pair of dark blue, stretchy yet skinny fitting jeans, floral tunic and yellow cardigan. As for shoes she picked her comfy black ballerinas. Caroline laid all the clothes on the bed waiting her to get dressed and marched back to the bathroom.

The steam of her hot shower had already faded so Caroline started get ready by blow-drying her hair. After her hair was completely dry she curled it with her curling iron to big and messy curls and finished her hairdo with gathering the lock into a loose ponytail. She let some curls to fall down to frame her face.

For make-up Caroline put on only some mascara and rosy blusher and lip gloss. She looked at herself from the mirror. It didn't felt quite right. Caroline wasn't on a cute mood anymore. So she added a lot of black eyeliner to get this rock chick look on.

After she had finished her hair and make-up she realized that her clothes were all wrong. The jeans were fine but everything else had to be switched to something else. Instead of the floral tunic she picked white tank top and the yellow cardigan she switched to her mellow black leather jacket.

Caroline checked the time for her phone again.

[5.29 p.m.]

She thought it was ok to go back to Klaus's place, eventhough the night was still very young. She grabbed her envelope evening bag and put on her ballerinas.

Once Caroline opened the room door she saw Klaus, who was just about to knock on her door.

”What are you doing here? I thought we agreed to meet at your place, you lurker!” Caroline accused playfully and tapped gently on Klaus's shoulder with her bag.