3

Waking up the next morning to the sound of my sister shooting hoops in the backyard, something must be on her mind, whenever something is bothering her she destresses by going outside and either going for a run or shooting hoops. Rubbing my eyes I turned over, grabbing my phone to check the time I saw that it was barely 8 am. Groaning I got up and headed towards mine and Maddy's joined bathroom to wash my face a brush my teeth. When I was done, I headed down the stairs and out the back door seeing that my sister wasn't actually alone she was with Justin.

"Morning," I said yawning while looking at the two 

" Hey, sorry did we wake you ?" Maddy asked shooting the ball and getting it in with her back towards the net. Showoff. 

" Yeah, it's okay though. I wanted to start making breakfast for the family " I said eyeing the pair 

"Sounds good, do you need any help ?" Justin asked 

" You just want to go inside cause I've been kicking your ass all morning" Maddy smirked 

Justin rolled his eyes with a slight blush appearing on his cheeks

" No, it's okay. Maddy go easy on him" I said smirking while heading inside to make some pancakes and french toast for the family 

Just as I was setting the table I heard the back door open, seeing a very sweaty Justin and Maddy walk in. 

" Hey sis it smells amazing," Maddy said sitting down at the table while Justin sat down beside her 

" You better shower before eating I'm not eating with y'all smelling like wet dogs," I said shooing them away from the table 

" Fine," They both said huffing and heading up the stairs, smiling to myself I headed up the stairs after them to wake up the rest of the family. 

It was about 8:30 am when we all gathered around the table saying grace and eating breakfast. Smiling I looked around the room, I haven't had breakfast with them in about two years and I really missed it. My family is my everything, I don't know how I survived the last year without them.  Sure they went to visit vice versa but it's not the same. This was everything to me and I'm so glad that I get to share it with my best friend. Soon Maddy, Justin, Adrian ( Maddy's best friend) Ryan ( my boyfriend and Justin's best friend) Chaz and I are going to be making our own memories away at college. I better appreciate this while it lasts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 

edited 

8/21/19