Chapter 29- Attack

Harmony's P.O.V
My body begun to shake but I did my best to ignore it. I'm stronger now, I have my wolf, I'm stronger then him. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I climbed into the shower, standing there allowing the water to cover my body.
I begun the shower routine, shampoo and conditioner along with any other essentials. Once I was done I stood there for another two minutes before stepping out, grabbing a towel to dry myself off. I opened the door slightly before shifting into my large, beautiful wolf. Exiting the bathroom as quietly as possible I notice Sage has embedded himself on the mattress, a soft smile pulls at the corner of my lips before I exited the room, heading towards the track.
Once I was there I begun to stretch, preparing my muscles for the run ahead of me. I took position at the starting line before bolting across. I felt the wind going through my fur, I smiled. This feeling is amazing, it feels like flying. Let's do about three laps, I thought.

I rounded the corner, heading to the finish line. My heart beat against my ribs as if trying to break free while my breath is heavy and I love it. I'm getting stronger, faster, the over all ability to survive growing and it's the most amazing felling.
A small thumping in my head begun, soon it grew louder. I know what it's form, someone wants to mind-link with me. The thumping sound kept getting louder and louder, more annoying by the minute until I finally had enough.
"Is there something you need?" I growled.
"Harmony, we need your help! We're helping Derek with some attacking rogues, there's too many, we need you." The wolf from the other end answered before the link went dead silent. My heart pounded as I bolted my way to the tree line, entering the forest sniffing the air trying to catch onto the scent of rogues.
I picked up nothing for five minutes before the horrid smell of rogues came at me, I pushed myself slightly faster so I could save as many life's as I could with the time I have fighting.
I caught sight of wolfs of both pack and rogue, angry filling me to the brim as I passed fallen comrades but a gruesome smile smeared on my face as I looked at the fallen rogues.
From the corner of my eye I saw a rogue holding down a comrade, a pack member of Derek's, I didn't need to know anything other then "that's a rogue" to go charge at it before it could deliver a finishing chomp to the throat. Snarling loudly as I ran at the rogue, it was caught off guard. The rogue looked up at me and their eyes widened, cowering slightly at the sight of my large wolf.
Body chucking it, I launched it at a tall, strong tree making it lose its breath, during this time I helped my comrade before charging at the unstable rogue. Once I was at its side I stapled my teeth into its front right leg beside me, making it howl, once I unhooked my teeth I knocked over the rogue before chomping down on its wind pipe with no mercy.
I begun to search for others, it was so difficult to find a comrade that absolutely needed my help. I would help those in need but keep my eye on everyone as much as possible.
Another rogue came at me, frontal attack. The rogue snarled, showing his sharp teeth, covered it blood. I waited until he was a few inches away from me before side-stepping, allowing him to pass but not before my teeth sank into his tail, a howl of agony came from his lips as he turned and snapped his teeth at me, I ducked before ramming my head into his body, making a breathless sound come from him before I smashed my paws into his ribs, feeling a few crack underneath my feet with a satisfying crunch. The rogue whimpered as he fell, repeating myself, I sank my teeth into his neck. Another small whimper came from him before he laid before me lifeless. I began running, looking for comrades in need. Sage, Johnny, James and Christopher were on the top of my list to find.

I frantically looked for them, killing the odd rogue as I looked for them, saving about five to six wolfs within that time. I grew tired but I kept going. Going deeper into the forest I caught the scent of Johnny, a hopeful shiver went down my spine as I ran in the direction Johnny's scent. I laced myself through the trees, hopping over logs as I kilt two more rogues on the way to Johnny.
I found the clearing where Johnny's scent was the strongest only to see Johnny fighting off four rogues to the best of his ability but was having major difficulties, one of his legs was bleeding and he could only limp on it, giving the rogues a larger advantage then what they already had. I stalked around them, stealthily going around the clearing until I was behind them before charging. I flew through the air, giving them no time to notice me as my legs carried me towards their backs. Once I was a few feet away from them I let out a deep, threatening snarl before tackling down one of the larger rogues. We rolled into a tree, my back hitting it but I stayed stable as the rogue scrambled away from me, shock lacing over its eyes before snarling and snapping at me.
I stood my ground, making myself look taller, stronger and over all more threatening, you could tell that the rogue is threatened but was trying to hide it. It studied my structure before charging at me. I mimicked, once we met we went up on our hind legs and begun to drag our claws through each others fur and skin whilst snapping at each other.
Finally having enough, I decided to do the same thing I did to Chase, Derek's wolf. I bounced back and rammed my head into the rogues chest, making it sound a breathless huff as it fell over. Pouncing, I landed on top of the rogue before lunging my jaws at him before clasping them done, destroying its wind pipe, it's life line, leaving a limp body in its place.
Turning I snarled at the next target, one of the medium sized wolfs as I noticed another comrade helping Johnny out. I snarled at the smaller rogue as he cowered inwardly from me slightly but stayed put physically. The rogue began to circle me as I pivoted on one foot, always keeping it in my sights. He lunged at my front left paw, before he could clasp his jaw onto it, I lifted my front up in the air before smashing my paws into the rogues head, making him whine, before I preformed the finishing blow.
Turning I noticed that Sage had come into the fight as he was holding the last rogue down, snarling at it but not killing it.

"What are you doing, Sage?" I question him through the mind-link, cocking my head to the side.
"We're going to use him for answers." Sage replied coldly as I walked up beside him only to see the rogue with a mouth full of blood as he smiled evilly at us letting out a wolf cackle. A thumping sound began in my head, not thinking I allowed them to mind-link with me.
"Hi princess, I'll enjoy sinking my teeth into every limb, every muscle that you have." The rogue cackled through before shifting into human form. I snarled at him before Sage and I hauled him towards the wolfs bane cells.
"My master will rip the flesh off of your bones." Evilly laughing after he continued to repeat the same fraise over and over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys! I'm sorry if the last few chapters have been boring, I just wanted a more relaxed few chapters before we got into the fast, exciting parts. Now that the time is finally hear and I'm bored with the relaxed chapters, you guys are in for some thrilling chapters. I hope you enjoy and keep reading, sorry if this one didn't leave off on a really good cliff hanger like usual.