Chapter 6

Amber's POV:
"Ugh" I wake up from what seems like an awful nap as I look around I notice that I'm not at home and not alone either. There is 7 other people all passed out around me. But they are all wearing black and they look like thieves then as I get up I hear another groan and see a guy about my age wake up.

Jonathan's POV:
"Why do I feel like I got ran over by 20 buses" I say out loud before I hear a voice respond "I don't know but I woke up the same way." I look up and see a girl looking at me. She hands me her hand and helps me up. I look around and see 6 other people passed out on the floor. "What happened? Where are we? And who are you?" I ask the girl " I don't know what happened I just woke up like you and I don't know where we are all I know is when we are in a room and my name is Amber." She answers. "My name is Johnathan." I tell her. Then we hear two other groans and see a guy and a girl wake up at the same time.

Atlantis's POV:
"Orion..." I murmur. Then I hear Orion's voice " Muffin where are you?" I turn around and see Orion and start to hug him. Then he hugs me back. "What happened? Are we in heaven?" He asks. Then we both get up and look around and notice that we are in a room. "Actually we are not." I hear a girls voice. I quickly turn around and then I see a girl and a guy standing together. Orion stands in front of me protectively. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asks them. "My name is Amber and his name is Johnathan." She points at the boy. "And we don't want anything, we are just as scared as you are, all we remember is that we were stealing and then we passed out." Johnathan says." My name is Orion and this is my Girlfriend-" I interrupt him. "Atlantis."

Orion's POV:
"Nice to meet you, Atlantis and Orion." Amber and Johnathan say. We shake hands. " Do you guys remember anything about being captured." I ask "No not really all I know is that something was put on my neck and I passed out." Amber says. "I saw a man in black before I passed out." Johnathan said "I didn't see anything"Atlantis said."I saw a man, he told me Nighty night big guy before I passed out." I tell them. Then we hear two groans and we turn around to see two boy twins waking up.

Matthew's POV:
"Will,Where are you? Are we in heaven?" I say. Then I let my eyes adjust to the bright light and I see two boys and two girls. Then I hear a groan next to me and I look and see Will. "Ugh.. Matt where the hell are we?" Will says. "Your in a room with us." A boy tells me. "And who are you?" I ask "My name is Johnathan and this is Orion" answer a red haired boy and then points to a platinum blonde haired boy. Then Orion says "and this is my girlfriend Atlantis" He wraps his arms around the shoulder of a black haired girl "And that's Amber" Johnathan says pointing to a brown haired girl. "So your names are Will and Matt?" Asks Atlantis "well that's just our nicknames our real names are William and Matthew" answers Will.

William's POV:
"So if you don't mind why are those two girls passed out on the floor?" I asked. "Well I don't really know, I mean we all were robbing and then were knocked out." Amber answers "well all we know is that we are locked in here." Orion says. "Oh." I say then we hear groans and several cuss words.

Katherine POV:
"F*cking a**hole!" I say groaning. I look up and see four boys and Two girls. I hear another groan and see Jessica. "Why is so bright here?" She says and then looks at the group of people. "Who the hell are you guys?" She says. "My names Amber and this is Johnathan, Atlantis, Orion, Matthew and William." A girl with brown hair tells us as she points to several people. "My names Katherine and that's Jessica." I say and point to my twin.

Jessica POV:
"So what your saying is that we're stuck in hear!?" I yell at them and sigh. "God why..." I tell myself. "Door opening in 3...2....1" I hear a robotic voice say and then a door opens to reveal a man standing there with a clipboard. "Hello Amber, Johnathan, Atlantis, Orion, Matthew, William, Katherine, and Jessica." The man says. "Who are you?" Orion asks. "My names Adam and I'm your mentor." He says.

Okay. I'm sorry...I guess. Well I haven't updated cause I've been distracted. But schools out so I'll be able to update more. Thank you for reading.
~SailorComet🌠