Losing it all .

I knew since i had told Logan  he didnt want to be apart of my childs life. And i had to face this as a fact. as much as i didnt want to. sad,,,, i wasnt suprised though. but Deep doen inside me i was hoping that maybe this would change him and maybe just maybe he'll be there for is own fucking child. but i was wrong. and doesnt want anything to do with his baby. My baby.

The Next part i had to do was the hard but not as hard as having to tell my parents. 

I have to tell eliza.

I texted Eliza to me in the school parking lot.

My heart droped when i seen her walking towards me.

"Hey Eliza ." i said with tears nearly droping but i held them back.

"Hey Loser whats up??" 

She always has these mean nicknames for me and scar.

"Look Liza i needa tell you something."

Im gonna break...

"Whats going on whats wrong??"

"Ok.... well you know how like a month ago i did that science project with Logan Howard?"

My Stomach is going crazy.

"Ya.... what did that fucker do to you??"

"Well.... We did some stuff."

"Rosabella Estrada spit it out.."

Shes mad.

"Well Im pregnat."

She stared at me so shocked. I hadnt seen her this way since the 8th grade when Jonn Rodriguez came up to us and told her the love of her life at the time like me instead of her, She didnt talk to me for a week.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS..... YOU JUST WANTED TO BE LIKE ME HUH?? GET MY SLOPPY SECONDS?? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT ROSABELLA I WAS WRONG..... YOU KNEW WHAT I DID ? I FUCKING WARNED YOU !! NOW YOUR STUCK AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU . YOU UNCONSERDIRATE BITCH!!! WE ARE NEVER GONNA BE FRIENDS EVER AGAIN !!!.

She scream at me and i need her the most.

"Please Eliza i need you right now please dont do this!!"

" YOU NEED ME ?? WELL YOU SHOULDA THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU DID THAT.  NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.... EVER !!!"

that was a slap in the face. 

"Eliza Please." 

She walked off that nothing. i shoulda expected this.

i texted scar .

(Our Text Messages.)

" I Did It Scar.""

"What did she say???"

"Oh she you know she screamed at me and well lets just say she hates me"

"Damn girl!!.Dont woory ill speak to her ,, and get all the shit sourted out. ttyl love ya belly bell. !!! Muah"

"Love you to scar muah."

now all i had do to was tell my parents thats the last thing i wanted to do.

(