Do I Tell Them?

I wasnt sure how or if I should tell my friends, my parents, or worst of all Logan. The worst part of this is that Logan's parents are buisness parteners with my parents.They own Many Malls around the world. 

Im Very wealthy also but im to ashamed to tell anyone at school. See the thing is im not popular but yet im not a loner either. 

I have two bestest Friends in this whole wide world. Scarlet. Which me and my other bff call her Scar. And Eliza. Whos slept with most of the school including Logan. The thing is she didnt mean to either.

He Did the same thing he did to her to me. Sad isnt it? But How ... HOW do i tell her the worst thing i couldve done was sleep with him to. ? 

She warned me and scar. But did i listen no. i Just did what any other desperate girl did and slept with him. 

"Rosabella Dinner is ready" I heard my mom yell.

I was to busy trying to overanylize all of this that i didnt even know it was 7:00.

"Coming Mother!!" I yelled back.

"Hurry YOur dinner is getting cold Honey" !! 

"Oh honey your friend Scarlet is here"

I knew she knew that something had been up with me all day. She notices everything. Unlike Eliza whos to obsessed with guys to see or notice anything. But yet im closer to her then Scar.

"Hey Bella!!!" She Screamed in my ear !!

" Scar im right here dont scream"

"SOrry Bells Just excited to see you Hun"

"Sometimes i think your lesbian Scar"

"You know im not!!" 

"Anyways ... Wheres Liza?" 

"Out With Chris Like always"

" Dont Know What she see's in him?"

Chris was eliza's man candy. She loved him since 8th grade when she first laid her eyes on him and all he does is play with her poor heart. She knows it and acts as if shes ok with. But i can see the hurt in her eyes. She has always let guys get to her. As her friends me and scar have always been there for her but we wondered... will she ever see beyond his lies?

"Anyways...... Bells whats been up with you?"

"What do you mean scar" i said while getting my food and heading to my room.

"You know what i mean Rosabella Estrada !! YOu have been acting odd all day"!!!

She always knew how to get the truth outta me.

"Okay Okay ... Promise me you wont say a word to Eliza or anybody in that matter." I gave her a daring glare.

" I Promise cross my heart and hope to die stick a poodle in my eye"

I always wonder about scar She says the wierdest things.

"Scar Im ... Im Pregnat."