Chapter four- Coincidences Everywhere

HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I KNOW YA'LL BEEN WAITING ON MY SHORT ASS TO UPLOAD MORE EMANCIPATION BLUESSS ;)

ADMIT IT, YOU'RE ALL PERVS WAITING ON LESBIAN SEXX. IT'S OKAY, I KNOW IT'S HARD TO STOP ;) HEHEHE.

_____________________________________________________________________________

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Waking up to the beating of my door, I struggled to focus on the room around me. The bare walls loomed over me, the shadows of passing cars lit the tiny space more than my own light fixtures. Getting on my feet, I covered my bare arms, and looked into the peephole to see who it was.

"Open the goddamn door, Siren! For fucks' sake!"

In the hallway, was Trina. Her signature red lips were pursed tightly, and her blue eyes sparkled with frustration. How she found me and why she did were two questions that kept arising in my head the entire time I contemplated on letting her inside.

"SIREN! Please. You can't just leave without telling me! That's beyond fucked up!"

"Fuck me," I muttered under my breath.

Slowly unlocking the top and bottom locks, I took a deep breath in, and told myself that I would definitely end up getting more hell than I have in the last few months. Mentally cursing at myself, I opened it to find Trina smoking a cigarette, her clothes damp and basically falling off of her frame.

"So are you going to let me in or not?" Her voice cracked.

"Err, yeah. Come on in."

Pushing me aside with her hip, she entered my darkened space, the orange glow of her cigarette the only source of light. Sighing, I closed the door, making sure to lock it behind me. She sat on the edge of my bed, cigarette in her mouth, while struggling to take her stilettos off. Clenching and unclenching my fists as hard as I could, I tried to maintain my distance from her as best as I could. Something about her wasn't right, and I didn't care or want to know what was up with her.

I had left for a reason.

Why was she coming after me now?

"I wanted to find you after you left."

"Really?"

"I wanted to kill you for leaving like that."

Pursing my lips tightly, I stood in one corner of the room, holding myself back from any oncoming physical violence that could potentially erupt at any minute.

"Why?"

"Because we had a way to come up with the rent, that's why! Why the fuck did you leave? What, am I not good in bed anymore?" She spat, the tip of her cigarette weaning.

I snorted quietly, and didn't answer.

She obviously had not gotten the memo that I wanted to be alone for a change. Running away, or rather finding adventure was the only way I could really experience what life had to offer. But of course, she would never understand how a person really works.

All she cared about were good drugs, alcohol, and a nice fuck to end the night.

I had given up on that part of my life ages ago.

"Siren. Answer me, goddamn it."

"Why? I have no reason to talk to you."

She stood up, her thin, silk top revealed the curvature of her breast that always seemed to turn me on almost instantly. Cursing under my breath, I watched her slowly start to undress herself, her line of vision never seeming to stop smoldering onto my skin. I could feel her stare burn right through my false bravado, the feeling so intense, it made me shiver. The hunger in her eyes never ceased; they became animalistic, her irises turned a light yellow.