Emancipation Blues [GirlxGirl]

Hey guys, Kat here c: please vote and comment!!!

_________________________________________________

"Siren...harder. Please. Don't stop," Cara moaned, her hands roaming all over my body.

"You like that?"

"Mmhhmm. Punish me."

Taking my fingers out, I licked them once more, and tried not to think about how annoyed I was with this girl. Ever since we hooked up at the club, she wouldn't leave me alone. No matter how hard I tried to make excuses, she always found me.

She licked her lips in anticipation, and started playing with her nipples. Rolling my eyes, I pushed her away and got off of the bed. Her presence took me over the top; I didn't want anything to do with her. I was completely, and utterly done with her. She sat up, and started crawling towards me.

"Baby, wha-"

"STOP IT."

"But I-"

"Just STOP. You annoy the shit out of me!" I said, making her jump.

"Oh really? You weren't complaining when I was stroking your pussy earlier!" She yelled, her makeup smeared-face making me more disgusted.

I snorted and threw her stuff near the door. She gasped and bit her lip.

"I see. Now I know."

"Know what?" I asked, pretending to care.

"You don't care...at all. You don't have any cares in the world!"

I laughed, and looked at her in the eye.

"About time you realized it, whore," I said, and opened the door.

"You're such an asshole, Siren! You'll never be happy with anything!" She screamed, black tears streaming down her face.

"Cry me a river," I muttered, and waited for her to get up.

"PUTA!" She roared, and slammed the door behind her.

Sighing, I put my hands into my pockets and shuffled over to the bed. The stains from her makeup were evident on my sheets, which reminded me that I needed to get away from this life. I never wanted to touch another cheap hooker ever again. Worst mistake of my life.

Ripping the sheets off of my mattress, I went over to the laundry room, and started to push the sheets into the washer. Getting rid of the filth would be the first step in trying to fix what had already become my downfall.

"Goddamn it," I said when I stubbed my toe on the edge of the machine.

Heading to the balcony, my roommate was getting busy with her own date. They were grinding on the plastic chair, their clothes scattered all over and rustling with the slight wind. I smirked, and went closer to slap the crap out of her date's ass. A loud moan escaped from her lips, which made me snicker.

"What the fuck, Siren!" Trina yelled, her red lipstick smeared.

"I was wondering if we could talk," I said, and carefully eyed her date.

"Right now?" Trina moaned, her see-through top revealing her smooth skin.

"Ohhh yeah," I said, immediately wanting to take her.

"Okay, just let me take care of Tori," she said, and gave me a quick kiss.

"Alright," I said, and pushed her hips onto mine.

She laughed, and ran her finger over my left nipple. I bit my lip, and squeezed her ass. She opened her legs, and started to grind on me. Tori rolled her eyes, and lit a cigarette.