Chapter 9 ~ Drawing

Tessa's POV

Lately, I've been addicted to drawing. My creativity for art is something that I could never explain. I could go from drawing anime to deep meaningful pictures. Now here's the thing, if I'm happy, I draw anime..... But if I'm sad then I draw what I feel. I draw to what my body feels. And if it's about depression, then I go at it.

But now since I'm dating Jaime, I've been drawing love pictures. It's how I feel. Currently I'm drawing a girl with words all over her body. I'm getting back into depression, but I'm in the feeling of love and depressed.

But I'm going to go with my heart and just do it. Knowing that art is my favorite thing can be one of my favorite hobbies. Last year in grade 8, on every assignment we did, I would put small anime drawings on it. I don't know why, but it was just my thing in grade 8.

-

As I was finishing up the drawing, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly put my stuff up and head down the stairs. Who could be here at 9 am on a Saturday morning? Well, there's only one way to find out. I opened the door to reveal Jaime standing there just smiling at me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a big hug. I soon heard someone clear their throat and saw Cc standing there smiling. I blush and walk up the stairs. Quickly, Jaime follows me into my room. He sits down on my bed and looks around my room. Then he saw my art desk and walks towards it.

"You draw?" Jaime asks. I nodded slightly and I headed towards him. I showed him the picture that I was working on right now and he stands there shocked. He admires my work and he smiles at me. I hand him a pencil and tell him to write something.

He writes something quickly down and folds it up and puts it in his pocket. I look at him confused and he just shrugs. "It's for you when it's your birthday......" He looks at me like I'm going to give him and answer and I just say, "August 31st." I look down and shuffle my feet.

I hate it when I get nervous. It's a sign that anxiety is about to happen. I move up and down and just stay there awkwardly. "You okay?" Jaime asks. "No..... A- uh.... Anxiety......" I say. He hugs me and tells me it's alight. But is it really alright?

I hug him back and head down stairs. I felt like I needed to skate knowing that it's been a long time. I grab my monster covered skateboard and stroll down the street. I see Jaime watching and see him run off. I follow him and he runs to a random house. I look at him and he gives me the wait one second sign. He runs in and grabs his skateboard.

He soon ran out and started to skateboard with me. We held hands and strolled down the roads. I felt like it was really romantic, but who was I kidding? It was romantic. I haven't been this happy since I found out Jinxx was my dad. I mean, yea I kinda knew it all along... But you know, I wasn't even sure about it.

Shannon's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Tessa. She keeps me up all night. I keep dreaming about her. What is this? Is this love? I know she doesn't like me cause for god sakes, she's dating Jaime. She barely even knows Jaime! Yet, they hit it right off the bat.

I can sense that Jaime is gonna hurt her. And when he does, he's going to be sorry. I can tell Jaime is just a player, but Tessa doesn't see that. Yet. He just wants her cause her father is Jinxx. No, you don't just like somebody for who their family is. You like them for being themselves.

Now I don't like to brag, but I know Tessa better than anyone else does. We've been friends since kindergarten. Trust me, I know her. I know she's going to get heartbroken, but she's just another heartbreak from finding the right one.

Tessa is everything. Her birthday is August 31. Her favorite band is no one cause she loves them all. Her favorite flowers are white orchids. Oh, and what else? Her full name is Tessa Abigail Rose Taylor. Now tell me that I don't know her. Because well, I do. I know her very well.

A/n
Okay gonna end there..... It's currently 2:00 am on a school night and I can't sleep.... So what do I do? Write. Write Fanfic.

I can't sleep very well because I feel so sick to my stomach. And yet, I still have to go to school tomorrow. Plus, I have a lot of things on my mind.

So will Shessa happen or will Jessa still be a thing? Find out in the next chapter!

"Why did I spend my entire life making this video..?

Because I can."

Okay, haha sorry been watching to much Markiplier lately. Anyway, STAY HAPPY, NOT CRAPPY!