Chapter 11

Declan woke up and he tenses as he feels someone’s breath on his neck. He slowly opens his eyes and sees the beta. Than everything came back to his head, the arguing, and the fighting and then hot sex.

That was the highlight of his day; he couldn’t believe how much he had change in the past weeks.

He found out he has a brother, he got attached to a little wolf girl, he became alpha to his father’s pack and not but not least, he was mated to his beta.

If someone would’ve come to him a months ago and told him all this would happen, his emotions towards four people he would’ve fucking killed them.

But as he lies in his bed with his mate he knew, he just knew that he wouldn’t have change any of it. He would’ve gone through it all a million times if it got him these results.

He was still an asshole that will never change but now he was going to open his heart to this four people in his life. These thoughts brought his next revelation.

He stands up and softly kisses his mate on the lips, making the beta sigh in contentment as he snuggles into Declan’s pillow.

He gets dress and walks out of his room, he hears soft voices, and Declan follows them all the way to the kitchen.

In there he sees a quiet Ian eating a bowl of cereal, while Eve and his father spoke quietly.

‘’Can we talk?’’ Declan asks the old alpha, he gestures towards outside and the old alpha nods as he follows him.

Declan comes outside and has his back to his father.

‘’I know I won’t be changing anytime soon, I’m still the same cold killer you met before, but I’m willing to give this thing a try, I can’t say what I feel towards you but I do know that I don’t hate you like I used to, and if you’re ok with this, I’m willing to call you dad.’’ Declan says and drops his gaze, he felt embarrassed with this.

He heard movement and before he could lift his gaze, his father already had him in his arms.

Declan tense as he felt being hold by the man, but slowly he starts to relax and return the hug.

‘’I’m so happy, and I would be honor by you calling me dad, I love you son and I knew you had those emotions buried deep, deep inside of you.’’ His father says with a shaky voice, he was happy that Declan had finally decided to give them a try.

‘’Ok, let’s not get mushy, shit I’m almost considering to go kill someone just so I know I’m not going soft.’’ Declan grumbles and his father laughs.