10 ♔ What?

Asia

I got up and did my hygiene. Thank God I dont have to go in until 3. Trinity wanted Treasure and I to have breakfast at Waffle House with them. So thats what were going to do. The time was now 8:23. I did my hygiene then walked in Treasure's room and she was up.

"Good morning baby" I said with a smile.

She just looked at me with a blank expression. It is not her morning as you can see. I got her up anyways. She began to pout and cry. After putting on her clothes I just let her chill and in walked Lucas.

"Whats wrong with my baby" He asked.

"Mo..mmy. Wo...woke me u..p" She said trying to compose herself from crying.

"Awh come" He said picking her up then carrying her into his room.

He brushed past me. Aha. I put on some jeans, a blue peplum and cheetah loafers.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

After breakfast with Trinity and Caden I had to go home. I rested for a bit then got ready for work. I dropped Treasure off at my mom.

"Hey Ang" I said to one of the nurses.

I went to my Desk. Hours and a lot of patients later I was off in a hour. My phone began to slightly vibrate and I looked down. Its Calvin.

Calvin ; Hey can you stop by after work?

Me ; sure, but why?

Calvin ; I have something to give you its a surprise (:

Me : mmm okay (:

"Delivery for Miss Asia Nacional" A man with flowers asked.

"Um that is I" I replied confused.

"These are for you" He said placing the dozen of roses on my desk.

I smiled as he walked off. Then I smelled the rose Lucas is too sweet let me see what he wrote on the card.

"I bet you wasn't expecting this -Calvin"

Yeah I wasn't. I looked at the clock and it read 9:01. Let me go. I got my things together and headed to my car. I got in making my way towards Calvin's. I pulled in the parking lot of the complex. My phone was vibrating uncontrollably. I ignored and made my way to Calvin's house. I knocked then he opened it with a smile.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Hey Ma" He replied.

"So whats up" I asked.

This is getting awkward.

"Like the flowers"

"Yes, thank you" I replied.

He is acting suspicious. He aint say shit about my damn surprise yet. I looked at my phone. It is going on 11.

"I have to go get my daughter from my mothers house can we do this another time" I asked getting up.

He laughed while rubbing the back of his head. The fuck is funny?

"Wait like real quick, I will be back' He said getting up and going.

I took the opportunity to see who has been burning up my phone. I looked at all the notifications and its Trinity. Is something wrong with Caden? Let me see.

Trinity ; Asia where are you love?

Mind you, I did tell her about Calvin.

Me : at Calvin's ..

Trinity ; what the fuck why?

Me ; he said he was going to surprise me with something and plus this my nigga we go back to high school days.

Trinity ; has he been like flirting and touching you?

Me ; kinda, Trinity just tell me!

Trinity ; he is trying to give you Aids.. Girl pleasee get out of there!

Me ; what? How you know?

Trinity ; Caden's dad knows him and plus He stole some money from my brother and they are about to rock his shit tonight...

I got up and made my way towards the door.

"Where you going" Calvin asked and I jumped.

"To get my baby" I said.

"No your not...." He said with a smile.

"Yeah I am" I said as I opened the door.

He pushed it closed.

"What the fuck did I just say" He yelled smacking me.

A tear rolled down. Robbert was all in my mind. I feel so fucking weak.

"Look here bitch let me go ahead and fuck you cause some dudes gone be here pretty soon"

"Im not having sex with-"

I was cut off by banging on the door. He mouth me to be quiet.

"Calvin open up punk ass" I heard a voice say that sounded familiar.

I screamed a loud as I could.

"Bitch shut the fuck up" Calvin spat at me quietly, then smacked me again this time harder, then took out his gun.

I immediately froze. He laugh.

"Go into one of the rooms"

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BURN YOUR SHIT"

He began to take the gun off safety.

"Go into one of the fucking room" He said once more pointing the gun at me.

I did as was told. The dumb nigga forgot I had a phone. I called my baby.

"Hello"

"Baby I need help" I said crying.

"What's wrong"

"Im trapped at someone's house"

"Who"

"You dont know him but his name Calvin"

"Hold up baby"

He hung up. I wiped the tears.

I began to hear shooting. I stayed where I was.

"Kill anybody in here" A voice said.

I cried more. My life means too much for me to just die like this. The door opened and my own boyfriend was pointing a gun at me.

"Asia" He put the gun down.

"Uhmm" I said wiping my face that was now full of tears.

"What are you doing here were yall fucking" He asked angrily

"Fuck no Lucas he tried to rape me and you asking me shit like this really" My eyes were full of tears.

How could he. I am sitting here crying my eyes out and he asked me if we were fucking. Not Asia are you okay. Calvin was dead. I made my way out the apartment. After our little incident. He didn't say a thing to me. Why is he mad. I didn't say anything to him. I have right to be mad right?

**

I had to updateeeee !

What is going to happen?

I tried not to be so cliche 😁😁