3 ♔ Do I know you?

Asia

"Uhhhhh" I yawned as I got out of bed this morning, my phone read 8:38 and my first class was at 9:30.

I did my hygiene thing then began to get ready. I put on some Light Levi's, green button up polo and my brown rainbows. I straightened my hair it came to about a little past my shoulder. I looked at Treasure who was on the other side of the bed sleep. I kissed her cheek then left.

Thank God I only have two more weeks of school then I can become a registered nurse. Yeah Im smart as hell, mainly for my baby girl cause I want a good life for us. I want to prove that you can be a successful black independent women.

I arrived at class exactly at 9:24.

Lucas

I looked at my phone and hoped out of bed quick. A wanted us at the warehouse at 1 and its like 12 something. I took a quick shower and put on nike sweats, christmas kd's and a red nike shirt. Something simple. I got in my black ranger river. I drove towards the warehouse. It better be good cause the warehouse is fucking far.

I finally pulled up and shit, everybody was here. I knocked on the door our guard opened he moved out the way because he know the fucking deal. I walked in and damn all eyes on me.

"Good afternoon yall Damn" I said taking a seat.

They all continued their attention back to A. I dapped him then put my focus on him.

"Okay so Robbert Smith, tall, black as hell, has a tattoo of some Chinese shit on his right arm... Im a need someone to get his ass and bring him back to me alive cause that nigga put his hands on my sister and I would like to deal with him personally any questions" A said then asked.

Them niggas shook they head I did too. After our meeting I was walking out the ware house A came to me.

"Aye nigga want to hang out at my moms house"

"Yeah sure" I replied.

I got in my car and followed him we pulled up to this light brown colored, 1 story house. I got in my car and followed A into the house.

"Hey ma" He said.

"Hey this my nigga Lu well... Lucas"

"Hey baby" she said pulling me into a hug.

"Come on lets chill on the couch" He said and we went to the couch.

I heard some little feet coming towards us and this little adorable girl came she looked very familiar.

"Hey uncle aawon" She said jumping in his lap.

"Hey uncles baby" He replied.

I know this nigga aint havea soft spot in him. The little girl looked at me and put her finger on her chin.

"I know you" She said.

I laughed a little.

"Treasure you dont know my friend" A said.

Then it hit me.

"I know her...." I said looking towards A.

"How nigga" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Welp yestorday me and momma was at the mall and saw him" Treasure said.

"So you seen my sister" A said.

That was his sister! Oh shit. This is epic as fuck!

"Yeah curly hair light skin" I said in a low voice.

"Yeah thats her dont try no slick shit ill fuck you up" A said.

I got to tell Dray about this shit but I still dont know shawty name.

Asia

It was about 2 and I was about to get out the car and go home. I walked in the house and went straight into the living room. I looked at my brother and his friend I'm guessing. His friend looks a little familiar though, he cute too!

"Hey bro" I said sitting on the couch opposite of them.

"Hey sis you know him" He asked pointing to his friend.

I took a look.

"He looks familiar why"I said nonchalantly.

"Well Treasure said y'all saw him at the mall" Aaron said.

"Ohh yeah we did!" I said getting excited.

"Okay well I guess I should formally introduce y'all"

I looked at friend and he looked at me.

"Lucas this is my sister. Asia this is Lucas my right hand just say hi dont hug" Aaron said.

"Hey" I said with a warm smile.

"Whats up" He replied with a smirk.

**

Comment please (: