Chapter 8

Ariah's POV

I woke a few hours later feeling quite refreshed considering the previous events. I jumped down from the bunk only to almost fall on my ass as I noticed the bus was moving.

"Hey," I spoke as I walked through to the driver's seat. "Oh, Matt, still not on your bus I see."

"Nah, Brian and I spoke this morning when everybody else was still asleep and we decided to get going to warped." He explained. I nodded and watched the bus in front. The blinds were still down, everybody still asleep. Or maybe Lily just didn't want to see Matt's face.

"Wait, Dani did leave, didn't she?" I whispered in case she was still here.

"Long gone." Matt replied.

"Good." I smiled. "Let me know if you want to swap at any time on the road."

"Thanks."

"Want anything?"

"No thanks."

I nodded and walked back through the bus into the main part where Hayley's hair was up in rollers and she was painting her nails, still in her pajamas. Well what consisted of her pajamas anyway - a bra and booty shorts. 

"Good morning." I chirped as I put on the kettle.

"Morning? It's like two." Hayley giggled.

"Fuck, really?"

"Yeah! I was going to wake you up but I heard you awake at like six."

"Oh, thanks." I smiled and made my coffee before sitting beside her. "I'm sorry Dani had to leave. I know she's your best friend."

"Was." Hayley corrected quite sternly. "I'd given her way too many chances in the past. That was the last straw. She deserved everything she got."

"I agree." I shrugged and put some music on. "I didn't know we were heading to warped."

"I know! Matt only told me like an hour ago so I thought I'd make myself look sexy for the other band members." She winked.

"You always look sexy." I whined. What? She did. I was jealous of her beauty.

"Baby, you're smokin'." She smirked making me laugh.

I made Matt stop by the next food place so I could run in and grab some food before getting back on the bus and finally let him drive again. I took a shower after eating and got ready, not putting half as much effort into my appearance as Hayley who was flapping around getting ready like a headless chicken. I settled with straight hair, winged eyeliner, Lily's red lipstick, black shorts, a RHCP shirt and a black and red plaid flannel around my waist and black cons on my feet.

On the other hand you had Hayley. Her hair big and curled, dark make up and for clothes a purple corset, some tight leather booty shorts, black fishnet tights held up by black suspenders and large metallic purple gothic boots making her a couple of inches taller – where she was hiding those I do not know.

"Matt, do you want to swap yet?" I called from down the bus.

"I'm good."

I only sighed and sat down beside Hayley with a huff. She was applying some dark lipstick, using her phone as a mirror.

"I'm worried about him." I finally spoke up.

"Why?" She asked slowly, pulling the lipstick across her bottom lip.

"He didn't sleep last night and now he's driving how many miles. He's only eaten because I literally forced some food down his throat." I spoke.

"He's fine, Ariah. Stop worrying. He's fine, I promise you. Just the typical symptoms of heartbreak." She spoke with a roll of the eyes as she looked at me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 16, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Heaven//Hellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें