Chapter 7

Okay before I begin I'd like to say thank you to those who have been reading and voting xo

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. This chapter will be very visual and a lot of swearing. Also extremely long so I am sorry beforehand.

-- Smut warning --

Ariah's POV

"Matt, fuck off!" I heard someone yell. My eyebrows furrowed as I rubbed my eyes and kept quiet, trying to listen to what was happening. It was still dark out showing it was still late or super early. It only feels like I've had two minutes sleep.

"Just let me see her." I heard Matt somewhat slur.

"She doesn't want to see you. Get back onto your own bus, you're drunk. Go to sleep." I recognised the voice as Hayley.

"Please, I just want to see her." He whined. I got from my bunk and spotted Lily sat in between the bunks.

"Fuck, Lil, are you okay?" I panicked and knelt beside her. "Lily?" I spoke again. She turned her gaze to me and all I saw was emptiness. She had switched off her emotions. I'd only ever seen her like this once before, when her boyfriend cheated on her a couple years back.

"He, Dani," She stuttered not even being able to form a sentence. But she didn't need to, I knew was she was saying and I felt my whole body burn with anger. I could still hear Hayley trying to get Matt away and before I knew what was happening, I was out of the bus too.

Hayley turned her gaze to me, as though asking for help. My eyes burnt into Matt's face, he was so drunk. He could hardly hold his own body up.

"What the fuck are you playing at?!" I yelled as I shoved his shoulders.

"Let me talk to her-" He spoke but I just pushed him back again.

"You're not talking to her. How dare you?!" I asked, getting right up into his face.

"Ariah, come on," Hayley tried to pull me back but it was no use. I was so angry. He was a rockstar though, of course he was going to hurt every girl he had. He has everything he wants and more than he needs, he just likes playing games now to keep his life entertaining.

"Answer me!" I slapped him across the face, trying to help him sober up a bit.

"Ariah! You can't do that!" Hayley panicked from behind me. Her hands removed themselves from my shoulders as I heard her hurry away.

"Matt, wake the fuck up will you?! You just hurt the most precious girl you'll ever have! What the fuck are you playing at?!" I cried. His eyes were gone. He was gone. He couldn't even process a sentence, he kept stuttering trying to speak but nothing came out. He wasn't even looking at me, more like through me.

"Ariah, what's going on?" I heard a voice call. I turned around to see Brian only in a pair of jeans and a sleepy Zacky coming from the bus, Hayley stood beside them with a worried face.

"Why don't you ask your fucking girlfriend, Zacky?" I laughed. He looked at me in confusion and I saw the horrified look on Dani's face in the background. He turned from me to Dani and then back to me.

"What?" Is all he managed to say.

"Matt, want to tell your best mate what you've done with his girlfriend?" I asked, full of amusement. Okay so maybe I was being a bitch but nobody fucks over my best friend. And would they even have told anybody? I know Matt is drunk and he may not have even remembered it but I know for a fact Dani isn't.

"What?" Zacky asked again, this time more alert and his face turned from confusion to anger. "What the fuck Matt?!"

I stood with a smirk on my face as I looked from Matt, who was stood completed dumbfounded, to Zacky, who was making his way over to Matt, Dani rushing after Zacky.