genesis 10.

1 THE GENERATION OF NOAH.

theme .

The first seafaring people .

The descendant of JAPHETH .

The first proverbial name .

Kingdom .warrior the greatest hunter was NIMROD

#1 This is the account of the families of Shem, Ham, and Japheth, the three sons of Noah. Many children were born to them after the great flood.

2 -- THE SONS OF JAPHETH .

# 2 The descendants of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

(32 By the time Noah was 500 years old, he was the father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 5:32)

(10 Noah was the father of three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. - Genesis 6:10;)

(13 That very day Noah had gone into the boat with his wife and his sons-Shem, Ham, and Japheth-and their wives. - Genesis 7:13 ;9:18;10:2)

( 5 The descendants of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. - 1Chronicles 1:5)

# 3 The descendants of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.

# 4 The descendants of Javan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Rodanim.

# 5 Their descendants became the seafaring peoples that spread out to various lands, each identified by its own language, clan, and national identity.

3 -- THE SONS OF HAM.

# 6 The descendants of Ham were Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.

# 7 The descendants of Cush were Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. The descendants of Raamah were Sheba and Dedan.

4 -- NIMROD THE FIRST MONARCH .

# 8 Cush was also the ancestor of Nimrod, who was the first heroic warrior on earth.

( NIMROD THE son of cush . (10 Cush was also the ancestor of Nimrod, who was the first heroic warrior on earth. - 1Chronicles 1-10;)

( 6 Cush was also the ancestor of Nimrod, who was the first heroic warrior on earth. Mi5-6 . ( mighty men.

( 8 These are the names of David's mightiest warriors. The first was Jashobeam the Hacmonite, who was leader of the Three-the three mightiest warriors among David's men. He once used his spear to kill 800 enemy warriors in a single battle. 2Samuel 23:8; 1Sam 14:52;)

# 9 Since he was the greatest hunter in the world, his name became proverbial. People would say, "This man is like Nimrod, the greatest hunter in the world."

( HUNTERS . ( 20 And God was with the boy as he grew up in the wilderness. He became a skillful archer, Genesis 21:20 ;)

( 27 As the boys grew up, Esau became a skillful hunter. He was an outdoorsman, but Jacob had a quiet temperament, preferring to stay at home. - Genesis 25:27 ;

Ge 27:3; )

(13 "And if any native Israelite or foreigner living among you goes hunting and kills an animal or bird that is approved for eating, he must drain its blood and cover it with earth. - Leviticus 17:13. Prov 12:27;)

#10 He built his kingdom in the land of Babylonia, with the cities of Babylon, Erech, Akkad, and Calneh.

( general reference to BABYLON .