genesis 9

THEME

A - we all are desendant of NOAH .

B - ABRAHAM is the earthly father of all Jews . And spiritual

Father of all Christian because of his faith .

C - THE founder of Muslim is Ishmael .

D - Man was given the power over all living things and the earth .

E - God gives US food whether we ask or don't asks him for it.

F - Earth is our temporary home .

G - Murder and eating and drinking of blood is forbidden .

H - Gods covenant with every living things.

I - Gods token of his covenant with every living things .is the rainbow .

1 ---- GOD BLESSES NOAH .

verse -1-

And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. ( blessing pronounceced (15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. - Genesis 2:15; 4-2; 9-20;26-12; person by the lord . 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. - Genesis 1:28

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: - Genesis 12:2

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. - Genesis 17:20 ; 32-29.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. - Luke 1:28

verse -2 -

And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered .

( man's dominion of over the natural world . ( And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. - Genesis 1:26 )

( Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: - Psalm 8:6 . He 2-8 .)

(For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: - James 3:7 )

verse -3-

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

( Food from God . : -

( And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. - Genesis 1:29 ; JB 3-31; )

( He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; - Psalm 104:14 )

( Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever. - Psalm 136:25 ; 145-15,)