Important not-too-important Author's Note

Hey hey, Awesome readers of Resurrection.

I just want to tell y'all how lovely you are for sparing those 'for good stories only' clicks of yours.

If I could marry y'all, I would because you have the qualities of a God given wife .

So supportive, trusting, cute, (insert positive adjective here). Lol

Soo, I've been trying to give my zombies a name and we've been having an argument about it; me and these zombie guys that won't stay dead..

Zombie #1 : Yeah, like dumbass author suggested flesh eating remnants of post-apocalypse Earth..

Author : It's cool, isn' i' ?

Zombie #1 : *smirk, how would you and the readers feel if they saw Shawn saying, "Kevin, look out, flesh eating remnants of post-apocalypse Earth are coming!"... Dumbass!

Author : Hey, watch it. Let's not forget who's in charge here, although, I admit, the name's not too cool anymore.

Zombie #1 : Yeah, I told you...Who's got the brains now?

Author : If only, the 'brains' isn't as mushy as margarine and rotten as last week's dinner.

Zombie #1 : Hey, I have rights!! *scrunched up face

Author : Yea? what rights? Right to life? You're dead already!

Zombie #1 : I'm calling the Zops (Zombie Police Squad).

Author : Alright, go ahead... it's been long since I last put PenPower to use, how'd you want them dead? Stroke out or ink blot?

Zombie #1 : *pouting sadly, no fair, you don't have all the power in the world...

Author : Tsk tsk

( In walks bald, stocky and very fat Zombie #2...)

Zombie #2 : Holá mi amigós...Help me with my grocery bags, wontcha?

Author : (uses pen to give zombie superpower that makes it carry the grocery bags to the kitchen...) You have to take your bath though, you smell like a corpse.

Zombie #2 : *defiantly, Because I am. You know I can't take a bath, last time I tried, half my eyelids washed away, do you want my eyeballs to fall out?!

Author : Whatever, by the way. We were trying to think up a really cool zombie nick. Any ideas??

Zombie #1 : (chips in) Your author friend suggested flesh eating remnants of post-apocalypse Earth.

Author : Shut up!

Zombie #2 : What kind of dumbass nick is that?

Zombie #1 : I told you! ( makes the I-told-you-so face)

Zombie #2 : Revenants, zombies, undead, dead nutjobs, ghouls, tankers, forsaken undead, animated undead...*scratches brain through hole in the skull

Author: (makes are-you-for-real face at zombie #2) I actually want something original...

Zombie #2 : Well, since I love to snarl (makes show of snarling loudly), you can call us snarlers or...

Zombie #1 : Or growlers ( makes show of growling loudly and endlessly)

Author : (uses pen to write zombie #1's mouth shut) Just shut up!

Zombie #1 : mmmm mm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm

Author : (cups hand to ear) Are you saying something?

Zombie #1 : mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm!!

Author : If you don't have anything to say, I have important issues to attend to, like typing chapter nine of this book!

Zombie #2 : Hey *snaps finger What about prowlers? Walkers? Biters? Undead Snappers? Clackers?

Author : Clackers?

Zombie #2 : yeah, cos I do this all the time (clacks teeth together excitedly)

Author : Or I can just call you slobber (points at Zombie #2's potbelly)...hahaha

Zombie #2 : You are a bully...

Author : No, I'm not... (Uses pen to erase potbelly and draw abs for zombie #2)

Zombie #2 : waoh...(breaks tooth and finger to make a show of chiselling the sixpack) Who's the undead now?

Author : (Moves pen to erase abs) Alright, enough fun and games, I have a story to write you know?

Zombie #2 : (hisses) My precious! (Mimicks gollum from Lord of the rings trilogy)

Author : Oh really? (twirls pen in hand)

Zombie #2 : (tries to cry, no tear ducts) please, don't do this to me, please (makes innocent cat eyes)

Author : Alright alright! Get back to the freezer before you decompose.

Zombie #2 : yay! (Flexes biceps and sixpacks)

Zombie #1 : mmmmm mmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMM!!!

Author : Oh, I forgot (Uses pen to write zombie open) Say thank you.

Zombie #1 : (Meekly) Thank you.

Author : Whatever, get back in the freezer so I can write in peace.

Zombies #1 : (Raises hand halfway) I have some ideas

Author : Don't bore me, I'll ask my readers instead, they have working brains.

Zombie #1 and #2 : ZOMBIE RIGHTS!!!

Author : Get in the fridge!

(Zombies #1 and #2 sulk off to the fridge)

Author : So readers, sorry we had to bore you with our delirious conversation. (Flicks zombie tissue and bone off arm) sorry for that too!

I had some ideas for zombie nicknames...because zombie is so not cool but any of yours will be welcome *^_^*

Also, we've entered a new school year and I have to go to school, exams to read for and school blah blah (Am I the only one who likes wattpad more than college?) so I'll have to juggle a lot of things. Just letting you know in advance because updates might not be every-friday regular anymore.

Reader #1 : (Jumps out fifth floor window) Nooo!

Author : Hey, I didn't say I was leaving you, I'll still update frequently (Writes superman cape on back, flying power and jumps out window)

Reader #2 : (Soliloquizing) Why can't everyone be like me? Must you make a box office movie of not reading a book anymore because author is busy with school and cannot update regularly? *scoffs, if I like a book, I'll stick with it to the very end come rain, sunshine or a zombie apocalypse...

(Outside the window, after Author has saved reader #1)

Reader #1 : Let me go! (hammers author's well-chiseled chest with fists while curled up in his arms)

Author : No! (flies into apartment through open window)

Reader #1 : (angrily) Unfortunately, I'm not one of your zombie slaves that you can tell what to do (folds arm with stony look on face)

Zombies #1 and #2 : (from inside the fridge) We aren't slaves, we are characters!

Author : Fine fine, I'll find a way to please everybody...

Zombie #1 : (cuts in) Zombie rights

Author : (rolls eyes) ...that too

Reader #1 and Zombie #1 : (squeal with excitement) yay!

Author : Cool, so can I write in peace now?

( Curtains draw close on author putting pen to paper)

------

Lol, I dunno what came over me. Might remove this later. Share whatever thoughts you have in the comments box below. Love you all.

Votes and comments always welcome, if you feel like.