The Beginning

Author's Note******

This story is one that a friend and I wrote together, but she ended up quitting before the end, so if everyone likes it then I'll continue.

Character Info*****

Selena Andrews=

looks- 17 yrs old, long red hair, golden eyes, nice figure, 5'8, she's a succubus, but won't show her true form until she's 18. She grows black wings and a black tail when true form is released.

personality- outgoing, a bit of a flirt, goes out with guys, but won't get too close to them, enjoys her friends, doesn't take any bull, and hates arrogant guys.

home life- lives with her mother (Synia), only child.

Best friends- Eden and Eric (brother and sister), Former love Shane Leastead

Luke Davenport=

looks- he's a vampire, looks 18 but is really 145, dark brown shaggy hair, peircing blue eyes, 5' 10, muscular

personality- thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, a real lady's man, hangs with his friends, enjoys a girl that can stand up for herself and is hott.

home life- lives with his mom (Mary), dad (Malcolm), older brother (Charles), and his younger sister (Evelyn) and brother (Darren) who are twins.

The Story Begins...

Selena's POV

          I woke up with warm arms wrapped around me. I remembered the wonderful night Shane and I had spent together. We fell asleep after our date in my bedroom. I love Shane, he meant the world to me. He was so sweet and gentle. He loved me back, and even my mother seemed to approve of the idea. I turned around to wake him up. After all there was still school today.

          “Shane baby, wake up.” I flipped around and then realized how pale he looked. This can’t be right. He was usually so full of life. It looked like someone drained his life away. I frantically felt for a heartbeat, but there was none. His short blonde hair laid still and his beautiful blue eyes were shut. His muscular arm was still wrapped around me, but he was dead. I started screaming frantically. I jumped off the bed and ran to my mother’s room. “Mom, mom, mom!!!!!” She wasn’t in there. The house was empty and I was left alone with my dead boyfriend. I was only 15 and I was scared.

I woke up screaming. The nightmares still haven’t ended and it’s been 2 years now. My mom had come home from work that night to me crying. I hadn’t moved from the spot in the hall way the whole day. After that horrible accident I couldn’t help but feel that his death was my fault. I’ll never get that close to anyone else ever again. Mom and I moved and now we’re living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I like it here, even in the hot summertime. It’s helping me deal with the past. All I have to do is stop with these nightmares and I’ll be okay.

          “Honey are you okay?” My mom ran in my room asking. I nodded. “Was it another nightmare sweetie?” She walked over to my bed and embraced me in a hug.

          “Yeah mom, they refuse to stop.” I started crying in her shirt.

          “Shh, it’s going to be okay.” She comforted me. My mom was always there for me. My dad ran off before I was even born and left mom and I to fend for ourselves. She tries her best and lately I know it’s been hard for her. “Go ahead and get ready for school and make you some chocolate chip pancakes.” I nodded and then headed off to the bathroom to get ready for school. I put on a pair of jeans and a blue sleeveless shirt with a cute design. I put on some flip flops and headed down stairs. My backpack was by the door ready to go. I went into the kitchen and was ready for my pancakes. My mom handed me a plat and a bottle of syrup. I ate it and instantly felt better. I knew it would only last through the day and once I feel asleep the images and nightmares would come again.