Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After class someone came up behind me and rapped their arms around me. I turned around to see who it was, and of course it was Brandon.

"Hey babe." he smiled

"I'm not-" he didn't let me fininsh my sentence interrupting me by kissing me. I pushed him away and slapped him.

"I told you I'm not your 'babe'!"

"Come on Amy. One more chance."

"No, get away!" Brandon just smiled and walked away. I turned to see John standing there. Oh crap! I forgot he was standing there, great!

"Boyfriend?" he asked looking confused

"No." he still looked confused.

"uhhh?"

"Ex-best friend's ex-boyfriend. They broke up cuz he kissed me while dating her."

"Oh." And we were walking into second period by then.

*************

Second and Third period passed by very quick so now its lunch. John and I decided on going to my car to eat. When we got there I noticed someone wrote whore on the windows and doors and anywhere they could .i tried wiping it off, and of course it was lipstick. Once we got in the car I got my phone out of my bag. A few minutes later the phone rang. It was the hospital, so i answered. "Hello"

"Hello, is this Amy Monuth?"

"Yes."

"Uh, Amy, your mom is here and she, um, shes very sick, and might not live."

"WHAT?!" I started crying "H-how long does she have?"

"We are guessing a few hours."

"If i come to see her, can you give me and my friend a note saying we were there for my mom?"

"Yes we can."

"Okay we will be there soon. What room is she in?"

"floor 3 room D 210"

"Okay, thank you so much! Bye"

"Goodbye" I sighed and closed my phone. I searched through my bag for my keys.

"Goodness where are they?!"

"Amy, whats going on?" John asked me with fear in his voice.

"My moms gonna die in a few hours!" I started crying as I found my keys."If you don't want to come you don't have to."

"No!" I looked at him questionably."I want to come, with you."

"Okay?" and with that we left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me no what you thnk (((: