Romance The Wrong Way

okay so this is my first time writing a story and uploading it so I hope you like it (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"Uhg. Amy wake up !" my mom hollered from the other room . It was the first day of school and I definitely did not want to get up . I loved school in a way but all the drama bugged me .

"MOM, I don't wanna goooo! I told u that." I said with a frown as she walked in the room.

"you have to sweetie, I don't know why you don't want to be there for the first day you've always been excited for the first day and now your not. I don't understand?" the truth is me and my ex-best friend Isabell had gotten in a fight over the summer. And she got so mad she kicked me out of her house and made me walk home sense I decided to have my mom drop me off instead of drive. Therefore I had no choice but to walk home at one in the morning. "mom, it's nothing I'm just not in the mood. "

"well you have to go."

" mom, I-"

"I expect you to be ready in 20 minutes" she didn't let me say another word before she exited my room.

I know Izzy is going to say something in school, I just know it, and it's just going to cause drama. I thought as I opened my closet and decided on a pink cami and a sort of see through white t-shirt for over top. then i decided to wear light color denim jean shorts.

********

I pulled into the closest spot i could find to the school (it was a pretty good spot) and any of the 'popular people' would've probably died for that spot. As i was walking down the hallway i saw Izzy i accidentally bumped into her and she nearly flipped out "I thought i told you not to talk me or even come near me?!" she said through gritted teeth.

"I didn't mean to i was just walking!" i whispered in the loudest whisper i had.

" You little.. never mind just don't talk to me you already stole my boyfriend i don't need you to do anything else to ruin my life."

"Izzy, I'm serious i didn't do anything he kissed me he trapped me in between the wall and him i didn't mean anything then you walked in and he blamed the whole thing on me, Izzy i swear i didn't-"

"Amy, you're a whore you stole my boyfriend! We are no longer friends so stop calling me Izzy!"

And thats the WONDERFUL start to my day, YAY, and to make it worse i have the most evil teacher for first period Mr. Frints my social studies teacher.

*******

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!?!? And Mr. Frints gives us homework! REALLY?! I slammed my locker door shut and there he was, evil Brandon leaning against the locker next to mine. "Hey babe, lets walk."

" first of all I'm not your 'babe' secondly you ruined my friendship with Izzy! I can't belive you, your such a jerk" i pushed him away from me.

"Common Ba-" i raised my eyebrows "Amy please for give me. i love you."

"No leave me alone " and before he could get another word in i walked off to second period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so that's the first chapter!!! Comment, vote, criticize i don't care if you don't like it just let me know (: I might try to put this up for the Watty awards <3 so PLEASE vote !!! (: