Unwritten

UNWRITTEN

Disclaimer: This story contains mild profanity and mild sexual content. Read at your own risk.

*********************************

Copyright © 2016-
by Gabriella Luciano. All rights reserved.

This story or any parts of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from me (the author). This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Please, I repeat, PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK. I worked really hard to plan this story out and it would be upsetting if someone copied my hard work. If you want to be a writer, you have to come up with your own stuff!

Please, if any of you see someone copying anything from this story, please let me know and I will make sure it gets taken down.

I don't own the videos, photos or quotes that will be used in the making of this story. :)

***************************************
Author's Note:

Hello fellow Wattpad readers!

Thought I would take the time to answer questions before I start the book. :)

Question 1: Do I have an updating schedule?

The answer is no. I don't update on specific days. I usually update whenever I can find the time to update. Because of school and other commitments, my updates are usually irregular. Which means I can update a chapter in either a few days, a couple of weeks, a month, etc. It only depends how busy I am.

Question 2: How can I contact you about any story updates or anything for the story?

Now, I don't have a designated social media account for my stories but I will give you my social media accounts so I can answer any questions, concerns, or anything regarding the story.

Instagram: xthatgirlgabbyx

Twitter: xthatgirlgabbyx

Email: gabluciano0727@gmail.com

You can also contact me using Wattpad by sending a message.

Question 3: I made a banner for your story, where can I send it to you?

If you want to make a banner for my story, please feel free to use the accounts I listed above and send it to me! If you do send me a banner, please add in your Wattpad username so that I could give you full credit when I add it to a chapter!

Now, I would like to say something else as well. I get lots of messages from people asking me to read their stories. I'm sorry guys, but I don't have the time to do so. With the kind of schedule I have, I can never find time to do it. But if you do, however, need any tips or advice, feel free to contact me and I will try my best to get back to you.

If you want any tips or advice, I recommend reading any Guides or Tip Books that people and Wattpad have to offer. I've read a ton of them and they have truly helped me a lot!

I will try to make a separate reading list with those Guide and Tip books for you guys, so you can read them and help you with anything that you need. :)

*********************

Now I thought I would tell you guys a little bit about myself if you haven't already read my bio. :)

*First things first my name is Gabriella. Gabby for short.

*I am 16 years old and a Junior in High School. (By the time I finish this book I will be 17 and a Senior in High School.)

*I was born and raised in Florida and I still do live in Florida.

*I am Hispanic. Puerto Rican, Italian and Spanish to be exact.

*My hobbies consist of: Singing where ever I go, eating, sleeping, watching Netflix, writing (of course), and many more things that I am too lazy to write.

*I can be a smart ass and a total sweetheart but I have my days.

*I really LOVE food. Like food is my life.

*Celebrity Crushes Include: Liam Hemsworth, Dylan O'Brien, Chris Evans, Colton Haynes, Chace Crawford, Prince Royce, and so many more! I would list them all but there is just so many! Seriously. Haha.

*Favorite Kind of Music: I listen to only 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s music. I will listen to some music from today if I find it creative and catchy. I can listen to anything from Whitney Houston to Backstreet Boys to Fall Out Boy, P!ATD, Pat Benatar, etc.

*My favorite shows: Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon A Time, Arrow, Teen Wolf, The Flash, and a few others that I can't remember right now.

*I am a very open-minded person. I don't judge others because my mom always told me to never judge a book by its cover. :)

These are just a few things about me, I would go on but I am right feeling a bit lazy. Oops.

Hopefully you all read this. I don't know if people actually read these. Do they?

Oh Whale!

If you did read it, thank you for putting up with all the stuff I just wrote. I tend to talk and write a lot. So thanks a ton! :)

Love,

The Gabbster.

********************************

Book Description:

Lianne Young, an NYU student, is fulfilling her dream in becoming a registered nurse. Everything seemed to be going as planned. But with graduation coming up, her best friends wedding to plan, a struggling long distance relationship and life changing decisions to make, her plan seemed to be slowly falling apart. Now it is her job to rewrite a new one.

********************************

One last author's note:

This book is a sequel/spinoff book to my other story 'My Perfect Mistake'. Although it is a sequel/spinoff book, you don't have to read 'My Perfect Mistake' to read this book. Reading 'My Perfect Mistake', however, will help you get to know the main character more and how her and her boyfriend Derek came to be. It'll also tell you more about her best friend Anabelle's life and how Anabelle met Sean and had her daughter. If you're interested, you can read that book first and then this one, but you don't have to. :)