Chapter 4- Days Like These

Chapter 4

~Blake P.O.V~

  As soon as Emily left, I felt rage inside me. I glared in Caroline's direction and let out a growl. My wolf hated the fact that she had made our mate leave.

"Caroline, why don't you ever listen?!" I couldn’t help the growl that escaped my lips.

"Blake, if I didn't know any better, I would say she's your mate." Caroline always had this evil vibe to her, that's what attracted me to her in the first place but now I don't like it. Not one bit.

"She is, so leave!" I couldn't control my anger right now. Caroline just gave me a smile and was gone in an instant.

I could still see how my mate was hurt, she probably thought Caroline was my girlfriend or something. Caroline was just a rogue that I have a good time with when she is around but now I feel no lust towards her, all I can think about is Emily. I need to see her again because this meeting was too short for my liking, my wolf is not patient one. All I know is that I won't be able to stay still for very long without seeing her.

~ Emily P.O.V ~

By the time I got home it was almost time for the ceremony so I hopped in the shower to begin getting ready. Once I got out I went to my closet looking for something nice to wear. I decided on a nice pinkish summer dress and rhinestone sandals. I brushed my hair and left it loose around my shoulders so it would dry faster. I put on a little bit of makeup but not too much and went downstairs to see if my mom and dad were here.

"Mom? Dad?" I shouted but there was no response. I saw a dark pink sticky note on the refrigerator with my mom's hand writing sprawled across it.

‘We had to leave early to Charisse and Nick's mating ceremony to help set up. See you there!

-Mom & Dad

xoxo'

I sighed and threw the note in the trash. I got in my car and drove towards the pack house which was in the middle of town. Usually a pack house is where the Alpha and his family live and some pack members but the alpha has two houses he switches from. His town house, which is the one Jake, threw the party in, and the pack house, the house I went to visit him to learn about Blake. We usually do mating ceremonies or other special occasions in the pack house except the youngest alpha, which is Jake, they would host his mating ceremony where ever he pleases.

I walk into the pack house and find it crowed with many wolves. I bump into many people and greet a lot of them too. I'm not that kind of person that likes being in crowed places unless they are parties and I'm half drunk. I am guided to the back yard that looks fantastic and dream-like. There are decorations that lead up to the stage creating an aisle, there are many chairs arranged in rows facing the stage. Also there are white flowers tied together and hung on the ceiling looking like streamers.

I look around for the girls and find them sitting in the middle row; I take a seat next to Michaela and another boy from our pack.

"Hey, just on time. We were starting to wonder if you would make it." Michaela smiled at me.