Chapter 9 :)

I am sry to any one who actually reads any of my stories. i havnt updated in awile sry.

..........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................................

I woke up to arms around my body. I looked over to a sleeping Thomas.I tried to pull a way  little and his grasp tightened. ok, not the reaction i was hoping for.

I tried again and he kept holding on tighter. Holy freaking crap! hes going to squeeze the life out of me!

Ok lets try this.... I started to push him and we both fell off the bed. His eyes automatically opened. " Lizzy what the heck."

 " Im sorry you wouldnt let go and you were about to squeeze me to death."

" Oh sorry about that..."

" so umm wht are we going to do today." I asked casually.

" Well umm.... keep you away from Tyler, try not to turn you into a vampire, and.... stay at my place so nothing bad happens."

Ok not what i was hoping for. " Well as fun as that sounds id rather go outside or do something less... boring."

" No."

" Why not!"

" Because i dont need you to get hurt."

" But its so boring in here!" i crossed my arms and glared at him.

" Come on Lizzy it wont be so bad." I still glared. i am the most stubborn person out there.

" Fine.... I give in. Lets go to the movies or something."

" Yay!" I jumped up and down and ran to thomas and almost squeezed the life out of him with a giant hug.

We decided to go see the new harry potter! Thomas seemed so nervous the whole ride there. " Its going to be fine nothing bads gonna happen." I reasured him.

We walked in got our tickets and a ton of candy! we took our seats. I cant wait to watch this and especially since Thomas is here with me.

As the movie started I couldnt seem to focus on what was happening. All i could think about was that I was at the movies with a boy... and that boy was Thomas. eventually Thomas couldnt pay attention either so instead we started to kiss.

In the row in front of us a guy turned around and cleared his throat. " Come on, get a room."

I looked down at the voice and moaned inwardly. Tyler was sitting with his stupid cocky grin staring at me.

Well yeah i updated and i know it sucks sry!