F O U R - I T W A S T H E W O M A N

A/n- Thank you guys for all the positive feedback on this book <3 <3 <3 The beginning of this chapter is gonna be treated like a fish eye lense kind of thing (if youre imagining what the book looks like) and I would listen to Schitzo or Freaxx by BrokeNCYDE (both very heavy metal/crunkcore songs) during this chapter.

Mrs. March

Chapter 4

Throwback

3rd Person POV

"I wouldn't do so much love" The British voice of Hector Marshall said to Jasmine.

Hector Marshall was a heroin dealer from New York who took a trip out to Cali for a weekend of fun with a prostitute he met a few weeks earlier named Rose. Walking to the diner across the road from The Cortez they met Jasmine who promised them a night of ecstasy. 

Jasmine winked at Hector and then walked over to the radio and blasted a random metal song and injected the addictive drug into her system. 

"If I die I wanna die doing something spontaneous" Jasmine giggled uncontrollably.

"Oh yeah?" Hector smirked. "What do you wanna do?"

"Have a threesome with a very sexy brit and a hot  slut" Jasmine smiled and slowly ripped off her jacket.

In the shadows of the room stood James March and Miss. Evers, the rest of the rooms ocupants completly oblivious to them.

"She's changed" James commented to Miss. Evers.

"How so?" Miss. Evers asked, subtly applying that Jasmine had always been such a whore.

"She would of never been in control like this! The woman I married was fragile. Only liked to be touched in the most delicate of ways. On a bed with silk sheets. With someone who loved her! With someone she loved" James declared angrily. 

"The only person she had ever made love to besides me was Elizabeth. Upon my request of coarse" James sighed.

Jasmine was too busy sucking face with Rose to even realize James was watching them, getting slightly aroused. The only one she knew was aroused was Hector and Rose.

"C'mon love. Don't leave me hanging" Hector groaned.

Jasmine turned around and stripped to her bra and panties.

James watched her thoroughly. 

"Mr. March. May I ask why we are watching Mrs. Jasmine have relations with others?" Miss. Evers asked.

"I don't really know" James waved Miss. Evers off as he felt something he hasn't felt in a while.

James' dead heart was pounding as he watched her undress.

Jasmine took a few steps forward and started kissing up and down Hector's neck, stopping to suck right above his jugular. 

James' arousal turned to jealousy as he saw Jasmine touch the only other man in the room. The one who was less charming, less attractive , according to James.

"Mr. March I wouldn't get to angry. You'll make our presence kno-" A loud scream cut Miss. Evers off.

Jasmine had bit into his neck and started drinking the blood from his neck.

"Oh my fucking god" The prostitute cried and tried to run for the door only to slip on all the blood.

A blood covered Jasmine threw the dying man to the floor and walked over to the woman in front of her.