O N E - M I S S . E V E R S

Mrs. March

Chapter One

-Jasmine's POV-

Present Day

I stared up at the building in front of me... The Hotel Cortez.

*Flashback*

"Run"  Elizabeth said when I woke.

"Elizabeth?"

"I will explain another time. You must run. Mrs. Evers will lie to James about why your body is missing. Never return to the Hotel Cortez. Not until James is dead" Elizabeth kissed me.

This wasn't a strange occurrence. Elizabeth has touched me in intimate ways before, but never without James.

"Elizabeth...."

"Run!" 

*Flashback Over*

"Mz. April it is wonderful to see you!" Mr. Will Drake smiles at me.

"Will" I nod. "You bought this place" of death...

"Yep. It will be modernized soon. I want to show you the blueprints to this place! They are so weird. Endless Hallways, Hallways that have no rooms, Hallways that dont even look like they exist!" Will explains.

"I want room 61" I mutter, walking to the front desk.

"I'm sorry. My fiance doesn't want anyone in that room" Will says.

"I dont care. I want that room" I stare at him with a look that he knows far too well.

"Fine. Give her the room key to 61"

~~~

Room 61.... 3 doors down from James' office. Our bedroom.... Where I was murdered.

I walk into the room and giggle.

It hasn't changed much.

Same bed, Same sheets. Same make up counter with all of my make up. Same clothes. Same rug, same blood. 

"Excuse me, you cant have this room! I dont know why Liz gave you the key!" I hear the familiar voice of The Countess.

"Miss. Evers did a terrible job of cleaning my blood out of this carpet" I turn around with a giggle.

"Jasmine...." The countess stares at me.

"Im thirsty. Shall we go get a drink" I smile and we both head down the corridor, Elizabeth still in shock.

Crash!

"Excuse me" I glare at a tall brood man. 

He reminds me of James

"Hes a cop" 

"Oh yeah?" I giggle.

"You can't eat him"

"I dont like using the term eat" I roll my eyes.

Elizabeth shrugs.

"And why not?"

"James is using him to complete his Bible murder thing" 

I burst out laughing.

James, still passionate about his killings. Even after death.

~~~

"She was completely in love with him" Elizabeth burst out laughing.

We had, had a couple of drinks and drank a few people. And now were drunk off our asses.

"Miss. Evers really was in love with James" I frowned, remembering how many times she had purposely hurt me and my daughter.

Maybe she drowned her....

"James really loved you" Elizabeth smiled.

"He bashed my head into the floor" I stared at her bitterly. " He loved you"

"He was infatuated with me. But he was in love with you... He thought your soul would be trapped here. Thats why he is really confused on why you havent popped up yet" Elizabeth shrugged.

 ~~~

"Elizabeth- Oh my!" Miss Evers voice booms through the bedroom.

"Jasmine! I didn't expect you to show up!" 

"Leave me alone Miss. Evers" I glared.

"O yes! Of coarse Mrs. March"

"Its MZ. APRIL" I yell.

"Oh yes of coarse!" Miss. Evers leaves from my sight.

"Shh go back to sleep" Elizabeth presses her bare body up against my naked back.