Chapter Forty-Six

Jess P.O.V

The ride home was silent. To quiet for me am used to my little princess sad but not like this.

We pull up to her house and she exit the car as soon. Once her mom unlock the door she walk straight upstairs.

"I'll go talk to her. I said and her mom nod. I walk upstairs into Anna's room.

She was sitting there just staring. I close the door sit next to her wrapping my arms around her.

She move my hands off of her jumping up on her feet."How could you still love me! She yelled tears coming down her face.

I look her in the eye's staying silent I want her to let it all out."I mean how could anyone love me.

"Do you know what I am Jess! The lesbian whore that couldn't keep her legs close! She said pacing up and down the room.

"How is this even going to work! Am just supposed to call Luke and be like hey am pregnant! She said wiping her tears.

"Then there's you. I look up at her."How could you love me?

"How are you even looking at me right now. She said and I got up wrapping my arms around her and I didn't want to let her go.

"Am sorry that this had to happen this wasn't supposed to happen this is just one big mistake. That's when I felt tears streaming down my cheek.

"Look at me. I said more like a command. "I love you so much and am never letting anything take you away.

Second the baby is not a mistake. Am going to love this baby no word is going to explain how much am going to love this baby. I said making her smile.

"You mean that? She asked and I nod. "No one is going to love this fucking baby more than me. She kiss my lips softly.

"Now we have someone else we have to tell about the baby now don't we?