15

SURPRISE! GUESS WHO HAS A THIRD SNOW DAY! Lmao. Here's another chapter and honestly I'm also thinking of writing 16 today too. But idk.

Sorry this chapter is a little short! <3

When you're done the chapter, answer this question - Was the meeting too choppy and weird? I'm not exactly sure how to write one. XD

-

Darren's POV

"Blaire!" I hold her limp body, a bit panicked. I can feel many gazes on us and then a familiar voice is there.

"Please, let me help." Jace says.

"Oh Blaire," Darcy sighs. "This is all too much for her."

I pick Blaire up, doing my best to support her limp head.

"Can you get her some breakfast? A bit of everything since I don't think she's tried any of it." I ask.

"I'll get that." Darcy says, walking off but before that I catch a glimpse of her face. It looks pretty angry. "The hell you all looking at?" She growls.

And then the breakfast is back in full swing. I carry Blaire back up to our room, Jace following quietly behind.

"Is everyone here?" I ask quietly.

"Yes. Every pack." Jace replies.

"Good." I breathe out.

We get to my suite and I place Blaire on the bed gently, then cleaning up her clothes piles. I'll have to tell her where her dirty clothes go when we get home.

There's loud banging on the door, no doubt Darcy. Jace opens it. They come back and Darcy hands me a plate. "For you." She says then hands me a glass of orange juice? "And for you."

Her gaze flickers to Blaire. "Well it's nice to see you awaken."

"Go away." Blaire whines.

"No, I brought breakfast." Darcy retorts.

"Fruit Loops?" Blaire sits up, rubbing her eyes.

"No." Darcy chirps. "Scrambled eggs, bacon, breakfast sausage, orange juice, toast, fruits, um..." She points to each thing as she says it. "I think that's it." She sets the tray on Blaire's lap.

Blaire pops a grape into her mouth. Clearly she likes it because she eats them and all the other fruit first. Watermelon, apple, blueberries and orange. Note, Blaire likes fruits.

I sit on the edge of the bed, eating my own breakfast.

"Blaire, you have to be ready to see them all again. We have the first meeting in an hour or so." I warn her.

I feel so bad throwing her into this. But we all must bring our Luna's. And they all must attend the meeting with us.

Darcy looks a little anxious maybe? Eating some of Blaire's egg after she had announced she didn't like it.

"Blaire eat the meat, you need protein." Darcy says pushing the plate closer to Blaire's face.

I let out a bit of a smile watching Blaire stick her tongue out at Darcy. And that girl is all mine. Jace watches expressionless, like he almost always is.

I motion for him to follow and we walk out into the living room bit.

"Do you think... Do you think Blaire will even be able to walk into the meeting?" I ask.