Ch 6:together forever.

Yaki:*nods*.
Lokian: i don't want to be apart from you ever again.

Leviane:*throws a Dagger at Yaki* Lokian:*eyes widen closes my eyes makes a force field protecting us*.

Kashi:what do you want,Levian!?!?!
Leviane: o you know all of u dead.

Lokians heart raced really fast biting hard.

Kashi:as if someone like you could kill us.
Leviane: yea I can *unleashes and purple cat dragon* now try to fight me.
Pepper jack:*the Red Dragon Cat awakens inside of peppers body and he wakes up,with a completely different look in his eyes* Levian,if you know whats good for you,leave NOW!!

Leviane: no you will die!!!! All of you!!!!! *makes an earthquake* Lokian:*eyes closed makes a bigger force field*.

Everyone looked at saw they were protect by a force field.

Pepper Jack:*throws a poisoned shuriken at Levian*.
Leviane:*ducks throws poison daggers makes ninjas to fight your friends*.

Pepper Jack:*smiles*such a fool you are brother*the shuriken Pepper threw was a decoy and the second shuriken rolls around and hits Levian in the back then transforms into a poison snake*
Sasuke:*sees Lokian run between them* LOKIAN NO!!!!!, Lokian:*jumps in front of you both*

Pepper Jack:*grabs Lokian by the neck and throws him at the wall*
Lokian:*screams hits the wall runs back freezes you both* Stop this isn't you this power that you have is ment to be for good Leviane you lost the one you love because of this power.

Leviane looked at Lokian and looked down gripping his hands.

Lokian: Pepper this isn't you.
Pepper Jack:you don't know me anymore!!!*is at Levians side and takes him outside and stabes him in the side of his ribs*
Lokian:*takes the red dragon out of you heals Leviane* this power is to strong I must take it back.

Pepper jack:LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BRAT...I AM NORMAL OKAY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT ANYMORE!!!*slaps Lokian and runs away with Levian.

Itachi Pepper!!! *runs after you* Pepper!!!
Pepper Jack:*creates traps and ninja to block off Lokian and Itachi*.
Itachi:*gets stabbed in the heart pukes up blood* Lokian:*catches Itachi* i-itachi.... Sasuke:*runs to you eyes widen* o no..

Asatukis ran to them thier eyes widen they screamed Itachi's name their eyes began to water.

Kisame:*holds Itachi in tears* n-no stay with us stay with us...

Pepper Jack:*slowly stumbles over to Itachi and takes out his heart and puts it in itachi's chest* I--i love...you Ita..*coughs up blood and falls on the ground*
Itachi:*wakes up eyes widen catches u screams* PEPPER!!!! NO!!! *cries*

Itachi held his lover in tears he lost him forever.Itachi grips Peppers dead body and knew what he had to do.

Pepper jack:*slowly reaches up and touches Itachis face and smiles*.
Itachi:*tears fall kisses you deeply*.

Pepper Jack:*coughs up more blood and slowly parishes away*.
Itachi:*lays you down and looks at my family* Tobi...guys...you...been..my family for years Sasuke Kashi Nichi Yaki Lokian I didn't know you that well but you were like family for a couple of days.

Everyone looked at Itachi and nod not sure on what he's going to do.

Itachi:so goodbye *hugs you all* Kisame: itachi No!!!!! Itachi:*holds Pepper tight kills myself*.

Kashi:*stops Itachi before he kills himself and points at pepper*look.
Itachi:*looks*

*all of a sudden a light appears out of Pepper Jacks chest.* Carline:*appears before everyone outside*hello,my fellow warriors.I am Carline, Peppers mother. I will no longer be with Pepper. You guys want him Alive right?

Itachi:yes please!!! Lokian: Lady Carline *bows* i-im sorry...I cause this mess I wanted to protect Yaki...and my friends...

Carline:it is not your fault my dear Lokian.It is mine and pepper's fault. I hope you all treat him as if nothing happend.please take care of my son for me,Itachi.*looks at eeryone in tears and vanishes*
Itachi:I will.

~a year went by and everything seem normal everyone became friends~

Pepper:*reading a book smiling*
Itachi:Pepper Lokian Yaki Sasuke guys dinner.

Pepper:okay*gets up and goes to eat*
Itachi:*kisses your head* I guess everyone wants to eat with their lovers Hehe.

Everyone was eating with their lovers everyone was happy and smiling now that the battle was over.

Pepper:*giggles*we arnt lovers, Itachi.were engaged remember*kisses back smiling* I love you too,Itachi.
Itachi:Hehe *kisses you deeply*.

(This is the end of the story I really hope you like it o and I was alone the second other is Tyler without him I wouldn't have finished the book thank you so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤)