Ch 4:the new ememie

*a new person comes in leaf village with a lot of people*.

Kashi:Hi.My name is Kashi Antaeku.whats yours?.
Kashi:*doges with my kunai and sharingan*i dont think so..why are you here?.
Leviane:I'm the new leader and I'm taking over this village.

Kashi:oh really?? I don't think so. I will not let you take this village as long as i live.
Leviane:*snaps my fingers ninjas come out*.

Kashi:*kills the ninja in one blow*.

*the ninjas come back sees kids running* "fight my ninja's fight".

The ninjas began attacking Kashi,Sasuke, Lokian,Yaki,and Nichi they surrounded them on all sides.

Kashi:crap!!!*runs up into a tree and does a hiddin jutsu:awakening of the hokage*you think they can defeate me and my hokage and my friends.well your wrong.YAKI,NICHI,SASUKE,LOKIAN Get Out Here!!We Have Company!!

Lokian:*fights gets blown through 5 trees* Sasuke:LOKIAN!!!! *fights*

Kashi:*helps lokian up*are you Lokian;yea...I'm Ok...what the hell are they?.

Leviane:attack ninja's keep attacking
Sasuke:ugh they keep coming back.

No matter how hard they fight the ninjas just keep coming back and they get stronger and stronger.

Kashi:i have no choice do i?*says to self*..look i know your watching us so tou may as well come out*looks at a tree and notices half of the Akatsuki are in trees watching the fight*.

Tobi:*jumps down* hey.
Pepper jack:remember guys,we arnt helping them.this is for our own benefit.*jumps down and looks at team*.

Leviane:*makes more ninja's makes them attack Lokian* Lokian:*fights gets kicked and thrown into more trees spits up blood*.

Kashi,Sasuke,Nichi,and Yaki couldn't believe their eyes Leviane was attacking Lokian one by one and they didn't know Yaki heart raced fear of loosing Lokian he didn't know what to do

Pepper jack:tobi!take lokian and heal him in the other house..konan,hidan,kakuzu,kisame,itachi.we have a job to to.make sure you take these ninja out of these..non nessecary problems..and leave that*points at the leader* to me.

Leviane: you aren't the one I'm after *the ninja's attack tobi keeps attacking looks at Yaki* you must be Lokiand boyfriend ninjas attack Yaki now!!!.

The ninjas followed their orders and started to attack Yaki Lokian eyes widen he jumped transformed into something he didn't think he knew he could do.

Pepper jack:yaki!!*jumps in front of yaki and doges the ninjas attacks and kills them,for good this time*.

Lokian:*eyes widen transforms* h-how d-dare y-you HOW DARE YOU *awakens something terrible fights leviane*.

Pepper jack:LOKIAN!!!!STOP!!! You dont know what your getting into.
Sasuke:w-wat is that he's red what's wong with him!!!!.

Lokian form was taking over him his carmt ears got bigger so did his tail and claws he was so angry he didn't want to loose Yaki the love off is life.

Pepper jack:yaki you have to calm him down.if he attacks Levian,hes going to die!.

Itachi:*grabs Lokian hard* Lokian stop *gets blown by away lokian hits the tree* ouch. Lokian:*fights hard leviane punches him gets blown back breathes heavily* Leviane: your powers is unleashed *laughs*

Nichi:*makes a barrier around Lokian* Yaki now calm him quickly I can't hold the barrier for long.

Yaki walked to Lokian and saw him he looked scary he didn't care he wanted his Lokian back