Mobile Phone Haunting

"Argh! Oh crap, my phone!" I yelled.

"What happened to it? The screen's all cracked!" Tina asked.

"I dropped it. I guess I'll have to take it to get it fixed."

I took it to get repaired the very next day. I got it back within two weeks. There was something weird about it though. Every time I touched it I felt something grip my hand. The first time it happened I screamed. A lot.

"What the heck? My phone! Oh my god something just touched me!" I shrieked. Then, the texts started...

YOU WILL DIE, said the first text. I WILL KILL YOU, said the second txt. NO ONE WILL MISS YOU, said the third. The number they came from was unknown so I decided to just ignore them. The next text was the scariest. It's subject was just HI so I opened it.

Inside was a picture of a knife with TIME TO DIE written underneath. The minute I finished reading it the lights blew out and I heard breathing. I ran outside the house and rang my network, asking them to track the phone calls.

They don't usually tell you where the texts come from. But this time they told me. The texts were sent from a phone buried in the park.... The phone had been owned by a person, who had died and was now buried there.