Hike?

LIZABETH'S POV

 "He said that when I was drunk I told him I wanted to marry him before we completed the mating process." I told Eqin while looking down to cover the shame and slight blush. It was farly awkward to say the least.

 She laugh and pinched my cheek, "You are just too cute, Lizabeth. Well, you should probably know now he will ask you to marry him." She casually shrugged, no real more meaningful than an ant.

A proposal was not an ant.

 "Why?" I asked, a little hurt it was so bluntly spoken. I did not often see anyone here with rings now that I had thought about it. I would have to ask Jonathan about that later.

 "Because he knows you don't feel right about sex- sorry mating- before marriage so he won't make you go against your beliefs and vows." She said eyeing my purity ring. I touched it and grimaced, I knew she had thought I was too innocent but I prefer it sometimes.

 "I know it seems silly but I just have a strong belief. I just wouldn't feel right. Its as important to me as you you are to the loyalty of your Alpha." I said biting my lip and looking down to the floor.

 "And that's fine. All the Alpha wants is for you to be happy. A happy Luna means happy Alpha which also means great Pack life. I'm really looking forward to that." She beamed with a dazed smile. "Anyway, I better get back to my house, my uh... Cat hates being left alone."

 "You have a cat?" I asked in shock, I've been to her house a lot  but have never once seen an trace of feline. In fact, I think, she had once told me she was allergic.

 "Uh, yeah just got her a few days ago, she's a munchkin cat really small. They have little legs and long necks really cute and playful. So she hates being left alone and I've been gone too long. I will be seeing you tomorrow." She said in a quivering rush.

I shrugged it off, maybe she has a secret lover who knows? Not that it is any of my buisness anyway. I decided it was time to escape, I went back up to the abandoned floor. 

 I know it may seem a little weird for someone to want to go to a creepy place completely alone but I like it, the things there are so old and priceless. There are about fifteen different rooms on each floor and I've only been in one on this floor. The biggest bedroom on each floor is were the Alpha and Luna stay, so naturally I went there first. Though things may be worn out and falling apart and dusty there is no question is was once an exquisite room.

The wall were once pale beige but are now grimy brown, the bed was once polished brown wood now chipped and cracked. The vanity set was once white and in mildly good condition, it still had all of the Luna's possessions in a neat order. Though dusty there was a jewelry box, stack of books, mask, and small water globe. 

 I went to the closet and slowly opened the doors, just to make sure I didn't break the doors. Their clothes were very old fashioned. As in 1940's to early 60's. That would explain the jewelry and hair pieces. I went out and gently closed the doors behind me to go explore another room.

This would be the Beta's room, I think, if they lived in the Pack House, though that is not traditional anymore I guess it used to be. It was a few times smaller than the Alpha's room but still large. The walls were red but of course faded and peeling. The feeling in this room was more homely than the Alpha's room because the Alpha and Luna of this particular time didn't have the best bond, she tried her best to stay away from him but he, being a possessive mate, never let it happen. She ended up not fighting it and just going along with whatever he wanted. Never fought, never ran, and never had emotion, only to her sons when she had them. It was heart breaking to the Alpha although he would never admit it.