We're Off To Florida -Lizabeth

LIZABETH'S POV

"Have you arranged all of the flight details, my son?" Amy said as she ushered Jonathan away from my bedside, where I have been permanently relocated. Since I am now six months pregnant with what seems to be the world heaviest baby.

 I am forever put on bed rest and an strictly prohibited to get up. Jonathan just will not let any of my previous "shenanigans" disrupt my condition, hmm whatever that means. If by running away for a game of hide-and-seek is a shenanigan, then I don't want to be without my shenanigans! However even I realize how important it is that I stay resting.

I got up once to prove a point and nearly broke my ankle had Jonathan not been there. He from then on gave me an extreme loud lecture and command I not move from my place on his bed. I knew it had a double meaning, both serious and sexually. After he yelled at me though, I got the point.

However, I still absolutely loved messing with Jonathan. I feel it makes us closer especially because he gets so annoyed. I am annoying and now he has been forced to accept that and he loves me anyway. I hope.

Amy however has still been a pain in butt. She is still insist, although I am carrying the next Alpha, that I am unfit for Luna.

You would think by now she would drop it. Oh well, I guess it is better now that she is just ignoring me rather than getting in my way.

Amy has been coming into the room now only to flaunt in front of the advisors her knowledge of being Luna and the best decisions for the pack. Most of them know by now to ignore her but the few who are anti-human believe she is, of course, always correct. 

I did not care for those who did not remotely like humans however I did care what they thought of my leadership.

"Lizabeth? Sweetheart, how are you feeling?" asked Jonathan as he came back to my side eagerly grabbing my hand.

"I'm okay. Just a little worn out." I hinted suggestively.

He smirked and nibbled at my ear, making me shiver. "As delectable as you look right now, swollen with my pup, wearing my mark and ring, and being completely at my will, I have to go."

His lazy kisses down my chest and hands on my swollen stomach had to come to a stop as got up, getting ready to leave the room. "My love, I will need you ready by twenty after ten."

I immediately looked to the look on the bedside table to see it was only 6 a.m. I sent him a glare.

"How dare you wake me up this early!" I said as I turned back over to my side trying to get warm on his, now cold, side of the bed. He only chuckled and came back to my side.

"Do I get a goodbye kiss?" He tried rolling me gently back to face him but I wouldn't budge. "Lizabeth, my Luna, I cannot wait all day. The pack needs me." He said pouting.

I rolled my eyes and quickly turned over just to peck his cheek but he grabbed my waist with one arm and my neck in the next. He hauled me up to plant one straight on my lips.

He savagely claimed my lips, then sucked on my tongue just enough to leave me breathless.

"Jonathan. You have to," I whimpered clutching his shoulders tighter to me.

He smirked and whispered against my lips, "I knew you wanted me." He softly kissed me before tucking me back into bed and leaving for the day.

I stayed in bed for the next few hours until the clock read 9:05. I still had to get my clothes together for the flight and find where Jonathan hid my suitcase. I had packed our clothes a few weeks ago but he took them and said they won't get lost where he placed them. To me they are lost! I called a few pack members to help me get up and around.