Chapter 3

I ran all the way to my house and I didn't stop. What was he thinking what was I thinking. What would happen if one of he little buddys saw us what would they do or say. My life would be ruined.

I dashed into my house and into my room, I smothered my face into my pillow and cried. ''Honey you ok u want me too get you anything?'' ''I'm fine mom, can you get me some hot cocoa.'' I know that sounds weird but hot cocoa is good for any bad situation but it helps.

My mom came with the hot cocoa and some cookies. I thanked her and went back to sulking. I looked out my window Harry lived across from me I tried not to be outside when he was. I looked the window he was no where in sight, I finished my hot cocoa gave the glass to my mom and grabed my bike helmet.

I pulled out the ramps then my big brother came out, ''Hey little squirt how are you how was school?'' He started to help me out with the ramps. He is 17 years old and knows were I wants the ramp because he taught me how to ride my bike and do tricks.

''It was like ant other day, and I'm great.'' He possisioned the last ramp and came over to me. ''Alright I got to give some something I'll run to the store and then I'll do some trick with you.'' He gave me a noggie,''See ya little sis don't hurt yourself.''

He left and I got on my bike. I started to do simple tricks and then went to some advanced ones. Then all of a sudden,''Ya man ripe those ramps up.'' I stoped and took off my helmet,''Whoa sorry lady.'' I looked in the direction of wheere the sounds where coming from there was these group of boys.

Then I saw a mop of curly hair and his face. I got off bike and went running to my house. But it was to late Harry grabed me by the waist.''Let go off me!'' I yelled while squimering to be free. He lifted me and slung me over his shoulders.

I kicked my foot and I must of kicked him where the sun don't shine because he instantly put me down and kneeled I turned to him,'' I'm so sorry but you were scaring me.'' I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran inside my house.

Harry's POV

My planned work she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Even though she kicked me where it hurts it wasn't hard I just exaggerated. Man those moves she pulled off was awesome. I even laughed when Niall mistook her for a dude. I have to say I was tricked to by it. I just wanted to tell her I was really sorry for trying to kiss her when will she ever think of me the way I think of her.

The guys went into the house and started to eat some snacks.''I hope you guys plan to save me save me some snacks.'' They all turn towards me,''Whoa how did it go with Zia?'' I sighed,''Whoa that bad.'' I nodded my head.

Tomorrow is going to be a diffrent day I'll try again tomorrow.