Happiness

*Fast Forward a bit because Xmas is long gone*

I woke up lying next to Andy, my totally sexy boyfriend. He looks so gorgeous when he's asleep. His arms were wrapped around me protectively, hands gripped tightly. Everything was perfect. He started to move a bit, SHIT! I woke him up. He didn't seem bothered though.
"Hey beautiful" His morning voice was enough to make my heart stop.
"Hey I replied, turning around to face his perfect face, He smiled, I smiled. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He then started to reach down, lips getting closer to mine and...

We kissed.
Nothing exciting.

Okay that's a lie. I couldn't think of James, or my dead family and friends. Because he took that all from me. He made the saddest girl actually feel happiness. I was madly in love with him!
I wanted to take him out and show him off, yet keep him hidden and all to myself. I wanted to shout my love for him from the bottom of my lungs for all too hear, but whisper it to him and only him. I wanted to prove that I was proud to show him off but also happy enough keep him to myself. I wanted to be open but selfish. That's what love does to you.

Short chapter filler
Okay so I'm almost in 5k!!!!
And btw anyone who doesn't get the reference, I used the dream from the first chapter as the opening for his one.
🎀_keep_creepy_🎃
~💉Poison🔫