Best Christmas Present

The light in his eyes sunk to a cold grey colour, think he was now the one who was speechless.
"Okay." He said in a plain, blunt voice "I'm sorry, I didn't think....I mean....I thought you would want....I thought you was in love with me"
I was shocked. I didn't want him to think that.
"What? Off course I love you, I am crazy for you, I love you with all my heart! You're the only person I have left and I am glad out of everyone it's you" it was true, these past 8 months I have spent with Andy, I had fallen for him...hard.
"Why don't you want to marry me then?"
"Because I don't believe you truly love me. I've been there for you and stuck by you as you supported me through the hardest times and I feel like you've grown more attached and feel sorry for me rather than love me. I want to marry you Andy, of course I do. I just feel it's Abit rushed, you'll change your mind after a few years with me"
He came in close.
"I am madly in love with you and if you want me to prove it, I will spend the next few years with you...just waiting for you to feel like we should get married"
I was speechless...again. God damn it Rhian. Talk to he man!
"I love you" I whimpered
"I love you too" we kissed. And fireworks were surrounding us. I don't man just metaphorically, I mean everyone was setting fireworks off for Christmas.
Merry Christmas. This was the best present I could've asked for.

Told you there was a good reason
🎀_keep_creepy_🎃
~💉Poison🔫