Chapter Twenty-One: Finally Him

A/N: So here’s the chapter I promised that would be up, as you see for yourself. As I edited this chapter, I had to do a big change, and it involves characteristics. I am now officially changing the color of Eric’s eyes from hazel to blue. For one, the character I see Eric being played by has blue eyes and after a while I just imagined him as that, so from now on, Eric will have blue eyes. Sorry if you liked it hazel but if you have not seen Matt Lanter then please go ahead and you’ll understand :) Anyways, hope you enjoy, and vote if you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Same alignment as the latter one." said Daniel as he walked past us. But as I looked behind, the Entie's formation was different. Another surprise by yours truly, Eric. I humored myself.

"Hey what's going on there?" I asked Lucy quietly. She turned back and shrugged.

"Don't know, but it seems to me that Eric has different formations for each city. That's actually strategic for many purposes." she acknowledged as she nodded her head. I did too.

This time, the Entie's created a square but only surrounding the perimeter, nothing inside of the square. Some were standing next to each car, keeping a fair distance away in case the car decided to lean over the street more. Those Entie's worked also as a moving guard between us and the crowd. Smart, I thought.

His ideas were cunning and it showed. As I turned my neck one last time, I saw Mark behind us. Directly behind Lucy and me, of course he was in the perimeter of the square. I did nothing but a grin, feeling as if I shouldn’t smirk at him though I could have. He nodded with fierce expression.

I wish I could mock him, but that wouldn't be "Princess-like" so I refrained from doing so. Maybe next time.

"Alright, streets grow narrow once we turn, so before reaching the corner, Entie's on the outside must take five steps towards the cars. That also means security is and must be our priority so we must remain quick and stable in position. Nothing changes.” said Daniel into the communications device. I'm guessing the leaders of each perimeter spoke into the small wireless device with a "copy."

Wow, Eric sure is handling this well.

And before I knew it, we were back at square one, but this time it was easier and all the adrenaline in me flushed away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

By now, the sun indicated afternoon and luckily the sun wasn't too strong on us. We had already finished the third city and now we were heading into the Fourth; Brimwood. I was contended with the crowd and how they responded to us, it was so wonderful. It made me realize that we should never give up. If they had faith then so did we.

I was also getting tired of the convertible; I wished I could walk like the rest of the Enties since sitting for hours wasn't a pleasant feeling. Our next destination was only minutes from Wanderway so we had more time to prepare things and settle into our positions. By now, I'd gotten enough flowers to make a new garden. After each city, I'd gotten compliments on my dress, everyone asking who the designer was and, like Lady Maralee asked, I responded the way she wanted. I really did feel great in the dress, but yet something was missing.

Lucy and I were walking down the street, seeing as we had time to burn off. Entie's were taking a break as well, but their eyes were always alert. Their eyes were on us until we walked back to our places.

"Geez anymore over-controlling?" asked Lucy in hushed tone.

"Tell me about it." I murmured back.