how much is still there ?????

In The Hospital---------------

*prodigy comes in The Hospital shouting and screaming *

Prodigy: where is my sister and who in The f#ck did this to her .... where is she !?!?!?!??!?!!?!

Nurse: sir calm down what is your sisters name.....

Prodigy: Marriannah Layla Kay where is she ??????

Nurse: she is in room 394 second floor and is having surgery you cent go in there right now but as soon as the surgery is done you can ok ?

Prodigy: alright * turns around and see Princeton in a chair sleeping*

Princeton !!!!! did you do this to her ?!?!!!!!

Princeton: no ! brought it was your uncle i was walking blast your house and heard her screaming so i ran in there and took him off of her and we fought .... i ran her here on the way she stood breathing * tears filled his eyes*

Prodigy: Oh My God !!!! when i find my uncle he'll be one dead nigga i swear....

Princeton: i gave a pretty good beaten and gave me this black eye.... but he in here to your mom drove him here and left marriannah at your house and brought him here.....

Prodigy: man prince, don't know what i could do without you really brought * gives him a dap*

Doctor Ace: are you the family of Marriannah Lopez...?

Prodigy: yes i am and so is he

* Princeton looks at him with a confused face *

Doctor Ace: well she is gonna have to be in a wheel chair for the next week and in a cast for 2 weeks after that and she is now breathing clearly and one of her lungs got hit very hard and got puntchered a little bit but it should be.fine by tomorrow her leg went numb because 4 of her leg bones were crushed and a vain popped and she started to bleed internally but we fixed that up in the surgery ..... she can be released by tomorrow .......

Prodigy: can we see her

Doctor Ace : yes you may room 394 on the second floor she might be asleep.....

Prodigy: i don't care C'mon prince lets go

* prodigy targeted towards the elevator and Princeton followed behind them *

IN Marriannah's Room -

* prodigy opens the door and sees marriannah hooked up to like 2 machines *

Princeton: oh my god...... she bruised more since i brought her here

Prodigy: that is it im done we she gets out of the hospital me and her will move in with my dad .... and i mean it in done with my mom and her family

Marriannah: prod? prince ?

Prodigy: yea sis its US how are you feeling ???

Marriannah: better than before and i heard the last part of your sentence im in i don't to live with them anymore

Princeton: well haven't you been staying with roc...... ?

Marriannah: yea but in scared if i keep staying there that we might end up have $3x and in not ready and won't be for awhile............

Prodigy: that's a good thing

Marriannah: * chuckles* yea it is but prod can i talk to Princeton alone ......

Prodigy: umm sure love ya sis

Marriannah: love ya too bro

* prodigy leave the room and goes to the waiting room where he sees his mother *