What happend to "us" time

Prod: Marriannah.... you knw i am so sorry for hitting you..... i dont knwwhy shewould even bring that up....

Marriannah: i know you are but does she not relize that ]she gonna loose me and you because ofwhat she said imma call her right now .

Prince: what happend to "us" time marriannah ???

Marriannah: after i call he ok ? 

Prince:whatever 

___________Phone call_______________

Marriannah: hello Macy

Macy: hey Marriannah i havent talked to you in awhile  what up ?

Marriannah: how dare you cheat on my brother .... and then compare me forgiving him for beating on me to him forgiving you for cheating that is a low  macy ..... then yu gonna act like nothin happen really i'm suppose to be your bestfriend and he was suppose to be you boyfriend he truly loved you Macy then you gonna play him like that how rude are you.......... that is ridiculous ..... you are not my friend i dont know how you can say and do that don't call my phone or prods goodbye macy !

* hang]sup*

_____________ END OF CALL_________________

Marriannah:  there you go prod..... c'mon princewe got to go hang out 

Prince: yeah we should've been there a half hour ago Marriannah !

Marriannah: i know im sorry iwanted to check on my brother !!

Prince: can we just go 

Marriannah:  ]sure

* they told prod to go home and it'll be okay all the whole walk home princeton looked mad and was silent the whol e way *

Marriannah: did i do somethingn 

Prince: no not at all

Marriannah: your mad for a reason

Prince: it's like you dont wanna spend time with me today our last day together ..... first it was roc then it was prod but never me..... i just want your attention today i guess ......

Marriannah:  oh....... i didn't know you felt that way....... im sorry .......* gives Prince a hug *

Prince: *embracess hug*  it's ok princess ........

Marriannah : isn't this your house we're standing in front of 

Prince: yeah guess so 

Marriannah:  well lets go in then 

Prince: okay 

* they both walk in to hi]s house holding hands and are hugged by princeton"s mom and they sit dwn at the dinner because dinner just got done * 

Marriannah:  thank you Mrs. Perez for the dinner...... i havent had a home cooked meal in forever 

Princeton's Mom:  don't you live  with your parents 

Marriannah: yeah but my mom and i never agree and she aways works  so ..... and my dad is in jail  so ....

P.M: why is your dad in jail marriannah i thought he  was a kind man ?

Marriannah POV--------------------

i was so shocked  when she asked that i mean she didn't know?  i didnt know what to say to her i just sat there in complete silence freaking out i mean ho did she not kno her son got beat up and as in the h]spital im hoping prince will say something ! 

______________________________________________________________________________

Prince: her dad gets out tomorrow mom he just got drunk and got a ticket he was only in there for five days

Marriannah: yeah thats it

P.M: oh oka well are you to done? 

Marriannah/Prince: yeah 

* his mom takes thier plate and marriannah just is looking at prince  with your evil eyes princeton grabs her hand and takes her into room and asks   whats wrong *

Prince: whats wrong baby ????

Marriannah: your mom doesnt know anything does she ?

Prince: no she  wasnt in town ..........

Marriannah: but you didn't tell her at a* gets cut off by her phone ringing * hold on prince 

Prince: *mumbles* you aways make me hold on 

Phone convo ____________________________

Marriannah::::::::::::::::::::::::::::  hello 

?????::::::::::::::::::::::: help 

Marriannah:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: hello   who is this 

?????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: help me please marriannah! 

Marriannah::::::::::::::: i need to know who this is 

????????????::::::::::::::: its macy the guy i cheated on prod with is mad because i dont want to be with hime and he trying to kill me ... he already sliced my cheeck with a knife please help im in a closet and.....*background*    who the fuck you talking to you little sl*t ???? you can't hide from me i am not no one second choice ....* screams*

Marriannah: MACY !!!! MACY!!!! HELLO .....

________________________________________________________________________

Prince: whats wrong !

Marriannah: MACY MIGHT BE DEAD  !!!!!!!!!

Prince: what do you mean !

Marriannah: come on we got it get prod andm head to  her house like NOW !!!!

* they head out to the car and drive  to prods house literlally dont care what hes doing and marriannah just picks him up and drags him to the car and drive to macys house and marriannah just jumps right out the car and head into the house *

Marriannah: *yelling*  MACY ....MACY !!!! MACY WHERE ARE YOU 

Prod: Marriannah what is going on why are we at Macy 

Marriannah:  MACY !!!!! MACY !!!! 

Prince:  Marriannah what is going on 

* marrriannah  walks into the bathroom and sees macy  laying in the tub bleeding very badly .....*

Macy * studders *  prod........... i love you..... 

Prod: Marriannah why are we ........................................ MACY  !!!!!!!! oh MY GOD !!!!!

Macy: prod....  forgive me.... i love you 

* prod runs  macy and yells to MArriannnah" call 911 Now *  and so marriannah did *

911 operator :  911 what]s your emergency

Marriannah: my friend she is  in a tub  bleeding very badly please get here fast