Chapter Eleven: Dad's Discovery

Start from the beginning

                This is not going anywhere good.

                So why am I wrapping my arms around his neck and feeling his soft, dark hair?

                His hands returned to my waist and I caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were darker yet again. Almost a midnight blue color.

                I didn’t contemplate it long because his lips returned to my injured cheek.

                I bit my lip and closed my eyes as he ran his tongue along the cut again, only lighter this time. I pulled his hair a little and he chuckled, place a light kiss on my cheek before continuing.

                “Kinky.” A voice at the door said.

                Instinctively, I tried to pull away, but his hold on my waist kept me in place.

                “She’s cute.” The feminine voice continued.

                I looked over at her. She was leaning on the door, her red hair covering her teasing hazel eyes. They reminded me a lot of Mr. Carter’s eyes. Her outfit consisted of faded blue jeans and a red, long sleeve that emphasized every womanly curve she had.

                To put it simply, the girl wasn’t lacking. In any since of the word.

                Mr. Carter sighed, “Why are you here, Val?”

                Well that’s interesting. He didn’t even have to look to know it was her. Who was ‘Val’ anyway?

                She ignored him and walked over to us. Mr. Carter’s grip tightened on my waist and my hands fell to his chest again.

                She bent over and studied my face, “Pretty skin. Flawless, actually. No acne, no blackheads.” She sighed, “I’m jealous.” She grabbed a stand of my hair, “Unique colors and really soft. Gorgeous brown eyes…” Finally, she straightened up and smiled, “Besides the pale skin, she’s totally my type. I approve completely. Even if she is under eighteen.”

                She approves? Of what? And how did she know I was under eighteen? I’m not short…

                Mr. Carter smirked, “I’m glad you approve. Now why are you here?”

                She shrugged, “You left me alone at the school, so I came to see if you were here. Which you weren’t, I might add. So I fell asleep in the guest room. By the way, what happened to the underwear I bought and left here?”

                “I think I gave them away.” He said, shrugging.

                She pouted, “To who?”

                “Deserae.” He nodded to me.

                Her eyes widened and she shook a finger at him, “Naughty naughty Mason. She’s too young to be tainted with your wickedness.”

                He raised an eyebrow, “Wickedness?”

                She smiled and winked, a mischievous glint in her eyes, “I’ll be in the living room, waiting on you two to finish up.” She sent one last wink to me before she walked out of the door.

                I was completely lost.

                I gave Mr. Carter a questioning look, “Who was that?”