Chapter 4 <3

Hi fans and readers! 

I hope you like this chapter...i spent the whole day writing just for you!

Its moves very fast so i hope you can keep up with it :) 

Tell me if you like it and of course

VOTE/COMMENT/ FAN lovelyys 

Thanks xxxxx

FrankieBelle

:D

***************************

Chapter 4. 

“Oh Vi, stop flattering yourself, he will never be into someone like you,” said Lady Maxine bitterly. 

“Well of course he would appreciate my charm and beauty, like every other man. It would be a wonder if he ever fell for pitiful you,” Lady Viola snapped as Maxine gasped. 

“Try five men in four days...that is pitiful.” 

“Oh you are tearjerking aren't you? Why don’t you go now and read a book?”

“Go find some more men.”

“I am...this one I will marry for sure.”

“Don’t get your hopes up you pathetic little-”

“Stop fighting,” Lady Beth broke in. The sisters were in Lady Viola’s bedroom with Rosa, who was styling Lady Viola’s hair. A duke was coming to dinner that night, and the girls seemed determined to make him their own. It had only been three days since Claire, the new housemaid had arrived, and some of the worst few days of Rosa’s life. All of her little practical jokes were nothing compared to the way she and Harry pranced around together, just like their was only them in the world. Harry seemed forever in a daze, like he was floating in a dream. Elsie and Simon had planed a meeting to get rid of Claire, and there secret meet up was happening at midnight that night. The whole day Rosa was hobbling around on her one good ankle to finish all her jobs quickly. Everyone was coming to talk to her, saying how sorry they were and trying to make up for the pain she felt but nothing worked, and she suffered the same. 

“Okay, my turn, Rosa please do my hair,” Lady Beth, the youngest and nicest said to her as she snapped out of her daydream. 

“As you wish,” Rosa replied following her out of the room. As soon as they got to Beth’s room Beth jumped on her.

“What happened?” she asked worriedly.

“Nothing.”

“Is it something to do with this new Claire girl?”

“Yes.”

“I could tell, she was sniggering at me all of yesterday when she did my hair, pulling and shoving brutally. What on earth happened?” She asked as Rosa started to tell the story. Lady Beth’s face was a mix of awe and sorrow, making appropriate oh’s, ah’s and no’s as Rosa explained about Claire, what happened on the house tour, lovestruck Harry and the little Bringing Claire down club, and Beth nodded, following until Rosa took a deep breath, symbolizing she was done. 

“My gosh Rosa,” was her curious reply.

“I guess so.”

“Can I come?”

“Come to what?”

“The meeting tonight!” said Beth excitedly. 

“Well I guess so...” 

“Great, i’ll meet you in your room at midnight,” she said. 

“Is it really a good idea?” Rosa replied nervously.