A Beautiful Mistake

The crowd roared as Dominic crossed the spray-painted finish line. The people gathered around him, cheering him on, patting his back and congratulating him. It was a sea of people but Dominic only have eyes for one.

She leaned on the hood of her own car not too far away, her arms were crossed and a smirk formed on her lips when their eyes met.

Letty.

She would've been right next to him but he knew she was protecting not just herself but their kid from the others. She had traded her skin-tight, see-through top to a loose white shirt. Her bump, just 16 weeks old, was still barely noticeable but it was there. Dom knew Letty's body so well, he'd notice any changes no matter how small. 

And he loved every single one of it.

Her body was changing to accommodate their precious little gift. Dom still couldn't believe how he could possibly deserve to have Letty be the mother of his child. It was true that their kid was unplanned but it was definitely most wanted and loved. Having it would be the greatest honor of their lives.

Hector gave Dom a one-armed hug, congratulating him for another race win and proceeded to hand him his winnings. Dom immediately handed it to his father. Jack never tolerated Dom's illegal racing but they've been tight on money for quite some time now. The money he was making in stock car racing and the market was not enough to sustain the whole family and now that Dom was going to have his own kid, he knew they had to be prepared and this was the only way.

Dom made his way towards Letty and swiftly lifted her up before kissed her passionately, his hand discreetly running against her bump.

"You did great tonight." She said against his lips. Dom couldn't help but to smile and kiss her again.

"Only because you were here."

—————

The after-party was on full blow that night. The music coming from the Toretto house could be heard on the entire street but Dom and Letty were in their own world.

Dom leaned against his car, he had his arms wrapped around Letty's petite body, her hand rested on top of his while his own rested on her protruding belly as she relaxed on his embrace. 

"You think of any names yet?" Dom asked, resting his chin against her shoulder.

"No, not yet." Letty reached behind and began massaging Dom's nape as she pulled him closer ."But I think she's going to be full of energy."

"She? They told you?" Dom slightly pulled away in surprise.

"It's just a feeling. I didn't want to know yet." Letty knew she was not the type to be easily attached to people but somehow, this pregnancy brought a new side of her she didn't even know existed.

She didn't know how or when it happened but one day, she just found herself being incredibly attached to the little creature growing inside of her. Suddenly, her growing belly didn't seem too terrifying instead, she found herself caressing her growing bump late at night when everyone had gone to sleep.

The connection she had with her unborn baby was so new to her but felt right.

"A little girl, huh?" A smile began to form on his lips as the idea sank in. A mini version of Letty running around the house, causing all kinds of trouble known to man.

God, that would be amazing.

"Mmm-hmm." She smiled. "She's going to be so loved, Dom. So loved." Dom swore he had never seen Letty this happy before. She was practically glowing.

"She is." 

They both knew it was in no way going to be easy but it they were sure that it was going to be beautiful.

Oblivious to the world around them, the soon-to-be parents imagined a life with their unborn daughter. They imagined seeing her grow up from a baby that fit perfectly on their arms, to a person of her own. They will be there when she falls down on her knees and be the first to stand when she graduates. It will be their shoulders she will cry on during her lowest and their arms around her on her highest.

They will be there for her every step of the way. 

Sophia Toretto may be a result of their unmade plans but she was definitely the best thing that's ever happened to both Dominic and Letty.

—————

My Dotty heart is full. I just love this sort of moments between these two. honestly, they are just so cute and excited on becoming parents. such shame their hopes didn't exactly happen BUT I swear Dom, Letty and Olive will work things out after some major angst. At the end of the day, she is their daughter but I think Olive really has some personal issues to deal with at first. I mean, she really doesn't think a lot about her life decisions, does she? (more on this on F7 so stay tuned😉) guess she got that impulsiveness from her mother🙃

Anyway, Let me know if u enjoy this one! and if you have any scenes you want to see let me know!